Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone ever recovered MONEY SPENT on the person YOUR SPOUSE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH?

We are separated. We have two kids 5 and 2. My H is spending thousands of dollars taking my kids and the married woman he is involved with and her daughter on vacations in and out of the country. The part for my kids I don't mind but he is depleting marital assets taking her and her daughter, who is ten and costs full adult fare, etc.





Has anyone successfully recovered this from the soon to be ex? In court?





I am not interested in having him back so don't waste that space.


Thanks.Has anyone ever recovered MONEY SPENT on the person YOUR SPOUSE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH?
I have no experience in this but if he is bringing his your kids, they are his marital assets as well. i would get a lawyer and work quickly to lock things up.Has anyone ever recovered MONEY SPENT on the person YOUR SPOUSE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH?
you can file a civil lawsuit against the other woman - loss of consortium clause b/c the affair
Apply to the court to have his assets frozen and explain why.





It may be done but I would not hold your breath.





What I would point out to the the court is his undeclared income when he submits his salary. If he is spending all this money where is it coming from.





Does he have assets he is not declaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment