Thursday, December 31, 2009

How many times a day do you fantasize about either leaving your spouse, having another spouse or being single?

Me? Probably 5-6 times a day. How many times a day do you fantasize about either leaving your spouse, having another spouse or being single?
Ok, it seems like you have a problem, you need to get away with your wife and have a good time. i think your daily routines are ruining your marriage. Get the lingerie in no matter what size, go home eat your chicken tell her to put the lingerie on and get some dessert!!!!


You spend too much time thinking, start acting out your fantasies, have as much fun with your wife as you can, do not fantazized about the times, make those times happen, maybe she thinks the same way. ask her to get buck naked, lie down on table and be the plate for your chicken, but be careful with the spork!!!How many times a day do you fantasize about either leaving your spouse, having another spouse or being single?
I think about that sometimes,not every day but it does cross my mind,I think that its normal.I fantasize about getting a divorce and buying a nice little house for me and my daughter,I even sometimes look at real estate listings and think of myself in a certain house that I see on the internet,then it goes immediately to when my daughter isn't there and all the beer I would be drinking and all of the chicks I would be trying to nail in various rooms,isn't it great being a guy,guy fantasy's are the best.My personal thoughts on your situation is that maybe you should make these fantasy's a reality
I used to sometimes back when he wasn't treating me right. I thought how much simpler, freer and easier my life would be. I don't know how many times a day I would have those thoughts, but I'd say there were days when it would have matched yours. It has been quite some time since I've had those thoughts. He is treating me better now and our married life has greatly improved.


Things are still not going well for you. Sorry to hear that. It can be like an emotional roller coaster when you're having bad problems in your marriage, contemplating or going through divorce, and then even the reconciliation attempts. Sometimes it can work, but not for everyone.
All the time. As much as you. In fact my coworkers go on and on about there husbands and I dont say anything, and for months they didnt know I was married. I dont know what that means, if it is good or bad. I know people say the grass is always greener, but that grass looks like someone uses miracle grow. I feel your pain sister.
I never think of any of these things cause i love my husband more then anything and i wouldn't want to leave him,have a different husband and i wouldn't want to be single again.
For the past two years of marriage, which have been destructive and terrible, all the time.
Never ever ever.





But with my first husband I used to - I felt like I was always meeting people and thinking that I could be happier with them.





My second (and current) husband I have not once felt that way.
lol, this is a funny questions to me,, i think about 2 times a week... Even more when we argue though...i think it's natural though..
Sometimes I think about it all day long and that's how I get through the day. But I'm trying to be more accepting and expect less.
NEVER. Maybe you should ask yourself why you feel this way.
alot lately---is this normal or an omen....


(coddle me here and say normal)
i loose count but there will never be another spouse so i don;t have to worry about that one,



n-e-v-e-r! thats why u get married. ur shouldnt be married. feeling this way is a sign that u want to find something new. but before u do. leave her first. cuz that would just break her heart.
Never, I don't wish to be with anyone but my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment