Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why is spouse so angry when I asked him a question?

We reconciled after 3 yrs separation...He has done 100% turnaround and is really good to me. Previously he liked a girl and he had sent her emails and poems. I asked him why don't you send me poems, he said I wasn't that type, and now he is mad. Why should he be so angry?Why is spouse so angry when I asked him a question?
Because you're bringing up old news. It sounds like he worked hard to turn himself around, and now you are whining about getting poems. Can't you just be happy that he turned himself around for you? Can't you be satisfied with what you already have?Why is spouse so angry when I asked him a question?
Men are just unappreciative of what they have..she was someone different that he wasn't comfortable with so he was willing to go above and beyond and with you he doesn't feel he needs to do these things. I have no idea how to get him to do it but if you figure it out let me know..lol
wow thats cold, are you not feminine? are you aggresive? a fema nazi? do you work on cars? maybe she was a girlie girl, i can't think of anything else.
Because you're nagging him about writing you poems.
i had similar problem! he was acting so great with his previous girl and he was just non romantic with me! we weren't married yet and i fed up and left him
uh... why is he sending another girl poems if he's married to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment