Monday, December 28, 2009

How would you react if your spouse asked you to have dinner with their mistress?

What would you say to him/her?How would you react if your spouse asked you to have dinner with their mistress?
No thanks and good bye. I have better things to do with my life than waste my time on a loser. You just lost the best thing you've ever had in your life.How would you react if your spouse asked you to have dinner with their mistress?
I'd say fine as long as he's not there.
Is this a situation you are dealing with?


If so, why not go and bring along your divorce attorney as your date?
i'd ask him did he need a ride to dentist after i knocked his teeth out
I'd ask him if I could bring my boyfriend along. then, I'd be P.O. and get a lawyer. She can have my leftovers.
I'd say why not invite them here, I don't mind peparing dinner for all of us. Then for dinner I'd serve divorce papers.
Well, I would probably go, to see what she was like, while planning my strategy the entire evening, on just exactly how I was going to extract my revenge on the two of them.
';Their mistress?';





';Their'; is plural. I only have one spouse.
I would get there early and barbque the skank and feed it to him
I tell him , im so happy to be with them on their last supper...
Who's paying?
I would ask him to go without me and enjoy himself..and wen he returned he would see me dead..
To teach him a lesson I would say that I would be happy to only if he will do it with my lover.. who is his best friend. Yeah!!
I'd accept the invitation on the condition we could have a threesome after dinner.
WHAT ?
Been there,,,he is now an ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment