Thursday, December 31, 2009

What made you fall in love with your spouse?

When did you know that you fell in love? What happened?What made you fall in love with your spouse?
I think it was the chocolate cake that did me in.What made you fall in love with your spouse?
Everything about him made me fall in love with him. Although I didn't realize that what I felt was love until he said he loved me. Then I really thought about it for a few days and that's when it hit me - I'm in love with this man! So, two days after he told me, I told him back. Here we are, over four years later and more in love every day!
I fell in love with him so slowly, that I barely realized it until I was too fargone :) We started just as friends, so there was laughter, friendship and a platonic affection. What started was a realization of suddenly having chemistry-moments that hadn't been awkward before suddenly were-a leaned head on one another's shoulder would linger, a formerly light compliment had a bit more observation, etc. But we avoided making an issue of the awkwardness because we didn't want to spoil the friendship. But then we asked, ';Well...what IF I held his hand?'; ';What IF we slowdanced?'; etc. Wasn't the best relationship a friendship with romance peppered in? So, we went for it. And pretty much as soon as we started formally dating, we knew it was love. Because it was so...easy-being with him, caring for him, being swept off my feet. It was safe, and happy, and we knew one anothers' flaws and weaknesses and we still were crazy about each other. We realized it was love, and we never looked back. :)
Well, the fact that all i wanted to do was be with him i was constantly thinking about him when we weren't together. and also when we met i had a life with friends and family going out and partying all the time and when i met him all i wanted to do was stay w/ him and do ABSOLUTELY nothing. Besides that he has a perfect smile, shy, easy on the eyes, and has the most gentle hands.
I was young and naive, so it was pretty much love at first sight. It's quite romantic when you think about it. Now that I am older, I am way too smart for something like that, so I really think it is a miracle that I started trusting him so completely from day one and we are still happy together. We have been married for 12 years, as I am sure most everyone already knows by now.
Well, more or so hes my boyfriend right now.


But i know when i love somebody, and i for sure am in love my boyfriend, at the moment ;]





I fell in love with his personality, of course people say it is all about personality, but Really? you also need to have a little attraction in there. If wasn't any attraction in the relationship to one another? then whats the point..





鈾?DEE
It was definitely lust at first sight. I can't think of a specific event that made me realize I was in love with him. He is funny, handsome and he is the kindest man I have ever met. The big L kind of snuck up on us. I didn't want a relationship and neither did he. We didn't tell each other we loved each other until after we had been together a year but we both knew we did. It just kind of happend.
He was everything I am not. It was almost like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together. There could not possibly be another person more perfect. I was shy, he was outgoing. All I could do was think about him. We were in high school still when we met and despite my parents not liking him, I had to be with him no matter what, and boy am I glad i stood up to them and stayed with him. He was so handsome too which really helped. Th most gorgeous smile with huge dimples, always makes me melt still to this day
She was gorgeous and always smiling and I was happy when I was around her and couldnt stop thinking of her when we werent together
OMG......!!!!





you just made me realize that i'm not in love with my wife.





i'm going to call my attorney right away for a divorce.





thank you.
he made me laugh a lot.....


and he is cutie patutie
it was him and his smile. his hands are awesome
she put out, how could i go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment