Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you buy your spouse for Christmas if you had Warren the billion's money?

A custom built house, I'd pay Ty Pennington and his crew to do it for us.What would you buy your spouse for Christmas if you had Warren the billion's money?
Material possessions don't mean a lot to my husband and me; however, he would like to replace his 4-wheel drive Ford Bronco with a new truck! After that, I would take him on a trip to Scotland. His family is from Scotland, and I know he would love to go there on vacation. The memories of that vacation would be priceless to him.What would you buy your spouse for Christmas if you had Warren the billion's money?
You mean Warren Buffett the billionaire? I'd invest it to become the first trillionaire.
A vacation! When you have that kind of money, objects mean nothing. Good times and good memories, however, are always priceless no matter how much money you have.
A Corvette or Ferrari (he really wants one) and house. I don't think he likes living at home anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment