Monday, December 28, 2009

What was the 1st gift ur spouse got for u after marriage?

Want ideas regarding this. i want to gift my guy. If u have sum spl event pls share that as wellWhat was the 1st gift ur spouse got for u after marriage?
I really don't know - we are not into buying a lot of expensive material things. His ';gift'; was his love and faithfulness to me and vice versa.





We've been married for almost 8 yrs now and still on our honeymoon.What was the 1st gift ur spouse got for u after marriage?
A watch , perfume , chocolate , paper weight , Jeans , a rose.
She gave me a new leatherman(multi tool) and had it engraved. I use it every day and think of her every time I use it.
My husband bought me a Mustang Convertible as a wedding gift. Yeah, I'm spoiled.
Give him a new watch. cologn. and out fit. a video game. those are things i get my hubby.
I'm sorry but I can't understand what you are asking.
still waiting 9 yrs later
a house

No comments:

Post a Comment