Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are your requirements for a spouse?

I'm curious what are some of the requirements you have in a spouse. (Or qualities you admire in your spouse)





1. Cute with kids?


2. funny?


3. good job?


4. same religious or spiritual ideas?


5. others? you mention them.What are your requirements for a spouse?
I just wanted a normal guy that treated people well %26amp; had some class. I wanted someone who was interested in having a good life, being able to laugh %26amp; not be so intensely serious or pissed off about things in general. I've had some super sh!tty relationships so I was just looking for normality %26amp; less stress which I finally found in my husband. Other than that I have no check lists that deal with money or anything like that. I'm very independent. I just wanted to be with someone who enjoyed the time we have here %26amp; I got it. The other stuff is meaningless to me. Life is short.What are your requirements for a spouse?
No particular order:





We are attracted to each other.


We have similar beliefs, goals, and values.


We get along and communicate effectively.


We are committed to each other.


We want each other to grow as individuals.


We have fun together.
1. Does not smoke, drink, or use drugs


2. Attractive


3. Intelligent


4. Sexy


5. Nurturing


6. Loving


7. Fun


8. Spiritual
He must be honest, faithful, affectionate and hard working.
Clean, fairly attractive, great personality and Must Love Sex!!! Atheist a big plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment