Thursday, December 31, 2009

What irritates you the most about your spouse?

Please...take your time and answer by telling me about all the little things your spouse does that you can no longer stand.What irritates you the most about your spouse?
Well I'm not married, but my boyfriend isn't as ambitious as I am and my savings is about 10 times what his is, and I'm 6 years younger. Sometimes I feel like I would be the ';provider'; if we got married.





Oh, and when we fool around he never takes charge like a man. He's always hesitant to make a move because he wants to make sure it's ';okay first';. Not sexy.What irritates you the most about your spouse?
Well, I'm not actually married but the one thing I cannot stand about my better half is mostly his family who are a bunch of loud mouth jesus freaks that think they are better than they really are...





Can you please answer mine question, it's the one right before yours about ';one crazy future mother in law ;)
when he says he'll do something I'll ask and never does! That makes me furious! Or when he complains about my family.....
The fact that our sex life has changed dramatically since we've been together for a while now, and he seems lazy in the bedroom. .
He sometimes uses derogatory words. Peeved me off in the beginning and still does, but it is the only flaw I have really found.
He won't talk to me about his affair even though I have asked repeatedly for answers to our problems that lead to this.
according to my ex... the fact I'm still breathing irritates her no end
That she would never give me enough of herself
After almost 14 years, my biggest complaint is the way he slurps his cereal. Really.
I love my DH very much.....but his eating habit drive me nuts!!!! He gobbles down his food and smacks the whole time! A little courtesy please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment