Thursday, December 31, 2009

If it is a fact that your spouse cheated and you know who with?

If your spouse had a affair and you are still together would you have second thoughts about oral sex? I asked this question earlier,but I want a response from a new ordinance !If it is a fact that your spouse cheated and you know who with?
Well it sounds like you have forgiven her/him or you are atleast trying to work things out purely by the fact you are even asking this question to begin with. So male or female, whom ever your spouse is, you can have safe oral sex. There are all kinds of products you can use, flavored condoms,(for men) flavored wrap(for women)so you can give oral sex and have safe intercourse vaginal or anal. But for the health of your spouse/lover they should have some tests done for their own health. Did you ask if hey had safe sex with who it was they cheated on you with? Is this a question about worries of possibly getting an STD or is this a punishment? If you've forgiven them, regardless of all the details, for the sake of healing your heart, and your feelings, maybe you should put off sex in any many for the tme being until things have smooted over. Best of luck to you.If it is a fact that your spouse cheated and you know who with?
Hey, you asked for answers to the same question again and requested from a new ordinance. I'm not giving you a speech. I gave you just what you asked for.

Report Abuse



Never mind oral, vaginal, anal, climbing the trees sex, and so forth. I would not have a first thought to begin with, as a matter of fact I would not be together with him. Now you got me mad! (just because your question brought back memories of a very deceitful marriage when I caught myself standing in front of his sleeping, naked body with a pair of scissors on my hands) No, I did not cut them off, I just grabbed the car keys and left him to this day.
Definately!! I would not even have sex with him at all. It would be hard but I would leave as fast as I could, and that would be that. Especially with oral you might know who the person is but you don't know what went on with them and your girl. Plus who they been with. Yuck!!!
If my wife cheated with any one her tuchus would be out the door before you could say '; Holy asscrackers batman!'; Once a cheat always a cheat!!
You should find yourself a new partner cause if she cheated once she is bout to cheat again and yeah think twice on oral sex.
I wouldn't have second thoughts at all. I would not want to have sex with her at all. I'd be dumping her like a sack of garbage.
I would have second, third and fourth thoughts about any sex. I would send his a$$ off for a full round of tests before any thing went down if you know what I mean.
I'd have 2nd thoughts about any sex, oral or any other way. No telling where that thing has been.
i wouldn't give them oral after they cheated.. but not cause of diseases, CAUSE THEY DONT DESERVE IT!
if it was a one time thing he did drunk -yes i could get over it, but a relationship is another story
Yes I would
Yes i would it be like su...ing someone c.......... it be nasty.
R u serious!? Your fine with that!? dump the whore, she wont get a dime cuz she cheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment