Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you catch a cheating spouse?

I think my hubby is cheating with someone he works with. I just have that gut feeling. I can't go where he works because he works at a hospital at night and they lock all the doors. So what are some ways to catch him? suggestions pleaseHow do you catch a cheating spouse?
Hire Cheaters? or a private eye? I dunno..he's in a really grood place to do so? OR! if you know someone on the inside? get information? Or gets worse have a friend admitted into the hospital and spy? Lol Good Luck tho~How do you catch a cheating spouse?
But a hidden camera and put it where you know he is not going to see it. If you have to, take off work a little earlier than usual once. Spy on him and see what he is doing. If you catch him doing something, take a picture and hold it so you can use it as evidence against him. Check your cell phone bill and house phone bill. See if any unknown numbers appear. Check the internet. There's no telling who he might be-mailing. I hope you find the truth out. Good luck.
I had to an awful lot of investigating with my husband when he started seeing some young girl, he said it was over but I knew better. One time I put one of those little tape recorders in his van and caught him within 5 minutes of turning it on after he came home and I also brought up his cell phone records on the internet.There is also sometimes numbers or letters hidden in the little pocket in the jeans or stuff hidden in the socks in the sock drawers and in pockets of shirts and suits in the closet, also in areas like tools boxes where they think we might not look, that is where to look. I never told him how I found all the intimate details out and how I knew exactly when he spoke to her and it drove him nuts. I was so tired of being a fool when he was falling in love with someone else, he ended it after I finally left and he knew I had enough. It has been 4 years and it is still a raw feeling for me, he ruined what we had and I have not learned to trust him again, how can I? We've been together for over 20 years and have 3 great kids and if I had to do it all over again I would of stayed away, I feel like I don't know what he is capable of after that. How can he fall for someone so hard if he loves me? I truly hope you are wrong, the pain at first is unbearable but then you get pissed off and get tired of taking his crap. I am here if you ever need to talk, good luck ....jenniferreihner@ymail.com
Take all his good underwear out of his drawers and only leave his crappy ones that are ripped up and old.





If he throws a huge fit about where his good underwear has gone..you know he is cheating because lets face it...what do men need good underwear for unless they are showing it off.





All men love their favorite broken in underwear. If he doesnt say anything or even notice..then he isn't cheating.
conceal a small Voice Activated Recorder in his things. (sew it into the lining of his laptop bag, or something like that, or even hide it in his car).





You'll hear what he says, when he thinks you aren't listening.





DO NOT reveal how you got your information when you confront him. He'll just lie about it, con you that it's not what you think, then he'll be more careful next time.
How do you catch a cheating spouse?





by the ######





(eeny meeny miny mo catch a tigger by the toe....)








sorry you have this problem. you could try bugging him. tapping the phone. writing hands off on his thing where he wont notice it.
A large net. You might need to bring along a few friends to assist.





If they're locked in together at night, and that's when they're doing it, you're not going to catch them. Not without doing something illegal.
Unfortunately 9 times out of 10 your gut feeling is right...especially when your not the jealous type. Hire an investigator. Collect his phone records. Install a key logger at the house computer. follow him around.
tell tell tell tell.... if not the situation can get worst ur relationship can get worst and eventually it wouldnt b trust... and just imagine if u were in that situation wouldnt u want ur friend to tell u
Well, if your have the number of a suspicous caller you could get all her information through the link below





http://mobilephonenumbertrace.blogspot.com/
look on the computer he will have left a trail somewhere
if you wnat to monitor his email at home use this http://PC_Spy.atu.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment