Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I know if my spouse is spying on my computer when I am on it?

And how do I spy on him? I would also like to know how do i look for hidden files?How do I know if my spouse is spying on my computer when I am on it?
cyberspyware puts out a remote monitoring program, from their website:





';Using remote technology RemoteSpy can be remotely installed, no physical access is needed! In stealth mode, RemoteSpy can record all website visits, instant message conversations, keystrokes, documents opened and more! RemoteSpy is perfect for those who wish to monitor their computer while they are away...RemoteSpy is completely undetectable and runs silently on your Pc!';





Wow...this thing is spooky!!!!!





There seems to be no way for you to know if he is using something such as this...How do I know if my spouse is spying on my computer when I am on it?
if you ask them and they say no then the answer is no but if they say yea then the answer is yea!!





ask him what he is doing???





Ask him where his hidden files are!!!
Are you doing something on the computer that you shouldn't be?





You might just have a guilty conscious.
Lets see if I have this right. You don't trust him and he doesn't trust you. Why on earth would you want to be with someone that you can't trust? Makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment