Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you share expenses with your spouse?

My husband earns 3 times my salary but he doesn't want to contribute towards the bills. He uses his money for unnecessary stuff.If i ask him for money he will come up with stories.He's so stingy. pls help me.Am so stressed out.


1 minute ago - 3 days left to answerHow do you share expenses with your spouse?
That's ridiculous, if the bills are in your name cancel them (utilities I mean), if they are in his name, just stop paying them. that means your utilities will be shut off, go stay with family until he wakes up and starts taking care of his responsibilities. Obviously take the kids with you if you have them.





I still pay 100% of my ex wife's house bills; Mortgage, utilities, etc... We have 3 kids together and she couldn't do it on her own





EDIT: Advice to everyone reading; Don't let one or the other person be completely responsible for the bills, (I don't mean just money wise, I mean don't let one person be the ';house bookeeper';). Both people need to know what is going on with the finances at all times. Have a weekly or bi-weekly meeting with your spouse to discuss the budget. Trust me on this, don't just assume the other one has it under control, know where your money is going. He/She might not be as good with finances as you thinkHow do you share expenses with your spouse?
Uhm, well my husband and I have a joined account and all our cash flow goes in an out of that account.


At the moment he earns more but when I finish school I should be earning more and we shall still pay for everything together.





I am not sure what you can do. Maybe you could make a budget to show him how you pay for more even though you are earning less.. he might see sense then?
my husband and i pay the bills together. well I lost my job and you know no jobs in Michigan. i babysit a 4 yr old so what little i make goes for gas in the cars and food. we put our money together. a marriage is 50/50. I used to be married to some one like that.. he needs to stop being a jerk and start helping you . why don't you 2 have one account that way he has to put money into it?
You really need to sit down and discuss this situation with him. If he can't help pay the bills and living expenses, then I would probably think about my marriage to him. If he is not willing to help out, then I would probably pack my bags and leave the bills for him.
Create a joint account and pay bills out of that, that way you will feel that he is contributing in a useful way and he probably will feel that it is your money being used as well not just 100% from one or the other.
What the heck you husband wont pay the bill you have got to be kidding me that's nuts. Why the hell not? he needs to help out...





If i were you i would divorce him and make him pay alimony then for sure he will be contributing BIG TIME
Tell to to get the heck out and enjoy paying alimony and child support.
  • makeup hair
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment