Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you communicate to your spouse that you want to have sex?

How do they let you know?





My husband just exposes himself at random times during the evening. Or he will be touchy feely. When I try to be subtle about it though he doesn't get it. I have to actually say....wanna ****? Isn't there a more intimate way of going about it?How do you communicate to your spouse that you want to have sex?
I pull down my husbands zipper and start giving him oral that's how he knows i want some lol.How do you communicate to your spouse that you want to have sex?
I usually say I would like some sexy time that evening. If that doesn't work I am fairly blunt and tell him to stick his pe##s into my va##ina. He laughs and we have sex. My husband does not pick up on subtlety, nor do most men. You have to tell them what you want or just unzip their pants and take it. That is every man's fantasy, they want us to dominate sometimes and by initiating sex we are fulfilling their dreams. Try leaving naughty notes in his wallet or pocket saying what you want to do to him when he gets home from work, etc., spice it up that way. You are being direct but sexy and intimate. Good luck.
your complaining? Its as easy as do ya wanna? Its great that he teases you and shows a little, he thinks hes being sexie and that in its self is cute even if hes not its cute becouse he thinks he is,lol Men and women are diffrent in their approch and if he needs things just sed plainly thein say it plainly.Guys arnt good at takeing hints a as spechiees they need the whole plain layed out in plain english. You got it easy go with it.
I go up behind my man and wrap myself around him, kissing the back of his neck, while running my hands over his abdomen, down his thighs, and his arms. That always does it.....LOL


If he is sitting down, I just sit next to him and put my head on his chest, after a short while, I run my fingers through his chest hair and down to his belly, while kissing his neck. He loves it.
My wife usually grabs me by the handle beforehand, gives me a big ol' kiss, and bites my earlobe, or whatever, whispers 'later...'; and, anywhere from 2 minutes later or at the end of the day, it happens.
i wish my wife was that easy, i usualy have to negotiate and/or argue to have sex with her.
He either whips it out or gives me a horny look! For me i will either grab him or give him a horny look %26amp; he knows.
I start talking to him in ';dirty'; terms that leave no question in his little mind.
Honestly, I just walk up and give him a big smooch while grabbing his area. That pretty much gets the message across.
Just walk up to him and start kissing him.
kiss his neck and rub him slowly from his shoulders to his thighs...he gets the message
You say like this: ';How often do you c0ckinate';

No comments:

Post a Comment