Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Immigration want to bring my future spouse to the UK?

I want to get married abroad, Pakistan to be precise. I want like to know what the legal requirements are, the procedure, and the details/info i need to declare in order to bring my spouse into the UK. I would also like to know if there any shortcuts? As in bypass lawyers and proceed directly to the home office. Someone please guide me.





Thank you in Advanced.Immigration want to bring my future spouse to the UK?
Very Simple actually. ( i am assuming your a Pakistani Origin British Citizen, or with a permanent residence Visa in the UK)





After you get married, you will need to take the requisite proof of marriage and apply for a ';SETTLEMENT VISA'; for your spouse. The Settlement Visa usually takes a few months to process, and this visa will allow your Spouse to live with you in the UK. This will or may not allow her to work.





For more accurate information you need to visit the Home office in the UK, or the British High commission in your home town in Pakistan.Immigration want to bring my future spouse to the UK?
Talk to the immigration office...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, There are many spouse immigration expert, You can contact the best one. I am sure he will make the whole process of spouse immigration easy for you.

    ReplyDelete