Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you tell your spouse if you did something really bad?

I am THINKing that I KILLED his el cAmino Car Overnight. Please TELL EDDIE I AM SORRY. PACKING BAGS AS WE SPEAK. GOOD LUCK TEX.What would you tell your spouse if you did something really bad?
You're going to jail if you killed a COP. Damn...you should've turned a light on before finishing the job woman!!!!!!!What would you tell your spouse if you did something really bad?
We'll miss you, Mama, but I can't wait to hit the town with a single Eddie when he gets back.





He will be PO'd though -- he loved that car more than you -- and almost as much as his EF, ~21, platonic.
OH, too bad, Mama! Just lie low for now. I don't think you killed him - just stunned him and then knocked him out. Eddie should be flattered by your devotion to him. Tex will be fine - as long as he's got fillies around him.
You did a bad thing, hope you can run real fast.


I would tell my hubby if I did something bad.
Tell him the truth, then make nice for a very long time to follow. Your going to pay for this you know.
i forgive you, don't leave.





i just bought a suburban anyway
You think you killed WHO!?!?!?!? You'd better hightail it out of town NOW lady, like ten minutes ago!
Eddie is a private eye, he'll figure it out.
Leave a note, it's much easier that way...you've got a LOT of people who are WITH YOU...:)
I think he knows, and is on his way there now...RUN!!
tell him qiuck fast and easy

No comments:

Post a Comment