Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would you eat your best friend or spouse if you were stuck on a mountain with no food?

Assuming they died from the cold already.Would you eat your best friend or spouse if you were stuck on a mountain with no food?
Yes. I like to survive no matter what.Would you eat your best friend or spouse if you were stuck on a mountain with no food?
No way. I'd rather jump off the mountain.
Uh, I don't think so. I would look around for something like berries, twigs etc. I think trying to force myself to eat human flesh would make me upchuck. I hope I never have to find out.
If you are stuck on a mountain,eating


your best friend/spouse to stay alive


just prolongs the agony,the pain,and


the wait.There is no guaranty that help


will arrive in time - Curl up beside


your mate,and meet your maker.


My answer is NO. It takes a strong


Stomach to slice up someone, to eat


the raw flesh - no heat no fire?
No thats horrible i wouldn't be able to look at pictures of them ever knowing i ate them
Assuming they were already dead, yes I would if it would keep me alive and give me hope. I think they would want me to as I would want them to eat me if the situation was reversed.
NO I will not eat any HUMAN flesh. I would pray to God to provide me with something to eat.
Absolutely.





I think they would want us to, if it meant our survival.
Yeah i will eat he or she and i will write a cookbook about it.By the way, if my cook book is famous i will give some money for the homeless and Red Cross.You probably ask why i want to eat him or her.The answer is to be alive and i can come out telling the world about my crazy life story.
Do we have to be stuck on a mountain with no food? How about if we're just stuck in traffic with no breakfast.
To survive I probably would...
I would like to think I wouldn't, but in severe cicumstances your body is willed to survive (see the movie Alive). I really don't know.
no, just die together
hope for some vegetation i could eat!
No. In my area the mountains are covered with forest. I could survive from roots, berries, and edible greens.
Depends on how long I was stuck there and what else was around...
Lol...Sure...make Chuck Norris ask the ridculous questions.
only if i had remembered my pocket sized soy sauce bottle - i love that stuff!!!
Never.I would just have to accept my fate of freezing myself and hoping it would come soon.
My best friend. My spouse is all bones and skin.
ill eat the grass better than eat her a s s.
I always eat my girlfriend ;) But seriously I wouldn't i would let them survive besides i have lived my life as well as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment