Thursday, December 31, 2009

What form do I need to submit if I currently live in the UK on HSMP and want to swich to spouse visa?

I'm a US citizen and just got married to a UK national and now want to swich from an HSMP visa to a spouse visa. It looks like I need to submit form FLR (M) but I want to make sure that's the right one. Can someone please advise?What form do I need to submit if I currently live in the UK on HSMP and want to swich to spouse visa?
yeah im sure that you are right that should give you a 2 year married visa after that you should be able to claim for indefinte leave to remain will cost you about 拢495 for a flr(m) check the www.homeoffice.gov.uk good luckWhat form do I need to submit if I currently live in the UK on HSMP and want to swich to spouse visa?
Wouldn't it be better to just continue on the HSMP Visa extension? This would safe guard you against any eventuality in future with respect to your marriage and you will not have nasty surprises (for instances having to leave the country)
pls call this no. and find out 0870 606 7766.
  • roc
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment