Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a drink or snack that's marketed for kids that your spouse likes more than the kids do?

My hubby likes me to buy Hershey's chocolate syrup for him to make his own chocolate milk. Apparently the store bought stuff just isn't chocolate-y enough for him. LOL Anyone else married to a kid at heart?Is there a drink or snack that's marketed for kids that your spouse likes more than the kids do?
That's not marketed for kids.


Everyone likes chocolate milk!


Personally, I find store bought more chocolatey





I'm marrying a kid at heart.. but I am one too


I have baby food in the house (fruit desserts) and I have no children, yup, they are for me!!!Is there a drink or snack that's marketed for kids that your spouse likes more than the kids do?
yeah but i can't remember the name of it right now. it's a pouch juice drink kinda like capri sun but it's organic and they sell it at sams club. anyway it's made for babies and little kids but he drinks it.
Cereal!! actually me too.....we always have like 4 to 6 different kinds of cereal on hand at any given time. my older brother is the same way, but with ice cream. i love being married to a kid at heart. it keeps things fun.
my husband loves juice boxes. Have you ever seen a 6'4 ,250 lb police officer drinking a koolaid juice box? it is comical! He also LOVES fruit loops cereal and teddy grams and pudding cups.
fruit snacks! i have to hide them from him or he'll eat the whole box. hes even flat out told me to hide them from him.
He likes fruit snacks and Nesquick
I l0ve Capri sun's and lunchables! lol...nd my hubby loves Hershey's chocolate syrup as well. I guess we are both kids at hearts nd I am sure our newborn will love it when she gets a little older.

No comments:

Post a Comment