Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you have any fetishes that you are scared to share with your spouse?

I do. I have a mental institution fetish, and I want to have sex with a woman with a shaven head. I'd like to tell my Celeste, and shave her head, but I think she'd divorce me. I'd settle for her wearing a bald cap.Do you have any fetishes that you are scared to share with your spouse?
Tell her and see if she won't somehow play along.





I told my wife about my 'thing.' I won't share, but she is somewhat open to trying it out. I don't coax and I don't force it, but we both know it's out there.





Life is easier when you share these sorts of things.Do you have any fetishes that you are scared to share with your spouse?
hmmm, that is very different but to each is one. I dont think that your wife would appreciate you telling her to shave her head. She might think your not happy with the way she looks. Talk to her about fetishes and see if she is intrigued in the conversation and go from there. But sometimes fetishes are meant to be secret and not explored. You need to think is this fetish worth my wife thinking im crazy?
You can admitted to a mental institution :





a) You'll have fun


b) They will have fun


c) Your wife will think you are just sick (and the bald guy you are doing, maybe you girlfriend)


d) You'll come out a changed man...
Yup, i want to clean her toe jam with my teeth








**EDIT*** cjay . What language is it that you speak? Very difficult to decipher, indeed. Perhaps you will find solace in the printed word , might I suggest Edgar Alln Poe - The Raven, or Hamlet by Shakespeare?
everyone is differant. i have a urine fetish. i used to be ashamed of it but i relise now its not hurting anyone.
I have a terrorist fetish.





I want my husband to wear a turban and grow a big black beard. Then, I want him to **** me with a giant machine gun while I scream.





..Hmm.
Sorry honey, that isn't a ';fetish'; that is a fantasy.
I think Heather should introduce her husband to Frank. Or Joey. Or Curly Whiskers.
She should divorce you anyway.
I think i want to get it on with a woman, but i would never tell.
Now I'm just confused.





GOOD JOB!
Tell her, I don't think she will mind wearing a bald cap once in awhile.
No. He knows how I am.
Hi Frank got to have the Frank name or noone will know you huh? LMAO
Franks brother Joey





Man how much time DO you have on your hands? :)
no
LMAO UR SICK FUKIN ASSWHOLE HOW KUD U EVEN GO WITH A GIRL LIKE DAT ND ASK DAT FUKIN QUESTION AWWW MAN JUS MADE MA FKINNNN DAIIIIIIIIIIIII =P


P.S SHES FAT ND HER AS(BUM 4 U) ITS FAT BECUZE SHES FAT ITS NOT BIG LMAO ND TELL HER 2 SHAVE IT DATS SICK FUKKIN GRIZZLY BEARS AINT KOOL LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO U JUS ASKED DIS LMAO DUM BI.T.CH

No comments:

Post a Comment