Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you think if your spouse suddenly started calling you ';kiddo';?

If, after 20 years of marriage your spouse suddenly started calling you this, would you feel they thought of you as a child or that it was just an affectionate term?What would you think if your spouse suddenly started calling you ';kiddo';?
I thought I had answered this yesterday, but my reply didn't stay on her. I think your husband, based on his track record, thinks he is superior to you and thus putting you in the same class as a kid -- or a dog. Deplorable.What would you think if your spouse suddenly started calling you ';kiddo';?
They may have heard the name somewhere, work maybe, and it just popped into their head. Probably an affectionate name. People have all kinds of random affectionate names for their partner. Mine called me chicken liver, but I doubt he thought of me as food.....but then maybe he did.
Affection....





Especially if you have kids. I call my wife ';honey';.





Sometimes I call one of our daughters that as well.... Or sweetie.





I mean if he's using it in an argument that's different. But probably just affection if used otherwise.
That I would feel like as sister to him. My younger brother always calls me kiddo. I don't know why and really don't care cuz he says it in a term of endearment. Makes me feel like he cares or forgot my name LOL.
That is weird. You should just tell them that you do not really like it. Different people like different names. For me, I don't like it when people call me ';hon.';
Totally depends on the situation. Ask your husband -he may be calling you kiddo because he feels you look at lot younger than he does.
It's probably an affectionate term... have you tried doing it back to him? Maybe call him Bubby or Squirt or something just as silly just to see how he responds?
affectionate term. At that age everyone thinks of everyone as Kiddo. I call my little brother that (he doesn't like it... it's kinda fun though).
umm, that's a little strange. I would think that they thought of me as a child.
I'd feel awkward, ask him/her/

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete