Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you carry a pic of your spouse in your wallet?

Do you ever take it out and look at it? Or is it buried behind some old business card?Do you carry a pic of your spouse in your wallet?
yep and its right in front where I can see it everytime I open my walletDo you carry a pic of your spouse in your wallet?
no but my wife carries mine around


want to see it?


http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2003/06/鈥?/a>
No...I don't have his picture in my wallet.





We're together almost 24/7.....when I want to look at him....I just turn my head.





We both work from home. :0))
na, i dont have a wallet





p.s im probably younger then u


well actually i am, i have a feeling
No but i do have pics of him in my phone
NO....


I do not carry a pic of him!


I have to deal with him so much as it is....


Peace.
I'm single at the moment, so the only photo in my purse is on my drivers license.
Nope
No
Yes and no.
No but I so carry him in my heart at all times. :~)
no spouse anymore,no need for a pic....





lmao@special ed...
no
no but i don't mind people who do
no
no i don't but he's on my desk. Today he's posted out in the doghouse though
  • makeup hair
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment