Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can my spouse buy us a new house after a foreclosure on my credit?

We recently moved out of our house due to a high mortgage and impending foreclosure. My husband is on the title but not the mortgage. He has pretty good credit, will he be able to buy another house under his name? Should I take his name off the title of the other house before the foreclosure is official?Can my spouse buy us a new house after a foreclosure on my credit?
Yes, he has a better chance of buying a new house under his name if he does not have foreclosure on his credit report. His income also needs to meet requirements, which varies depending on your mortgage lender.Can my spouse buy us a new house after a foreclosure on my credit?
Hey Julie to answer all related questions to foreclosure or short-sale, feel free to check out this website, it should be a big help.





http://www.shortsalecomplete.com/?utm_so鈥?/a>
If he signed papers for that house then he will have the foreclosure on his credit too. You should be able to buy another house just give yourself some time to recoup from this.





Good Luck!
it would have to be done with only his credit and HIS income - you couldn;t use your income to qualify for the mortgage
I doubt it, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment