Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the meanest thing your current spouse has ever done to you?

Whether it be an argument or what have you. What is the meanest thing your current spouse has ever done? How'd you get past it? Did it test your relationship? What made you stay? Details appreciated. Thanks!





(Hopefully this will include more than just people who cheated/have been cheated on but those are welcome too!)What's the meanest thing your current spouse has ever done to you?
My husband has a vicious tongue when he gets mad. If I leave him alone he will word out things better later, but I always want to argue and get it over with, if we dont discuss/argue right then and there I stew and get worse.


The worst thing I think he ever said to me was when I was sick and he didnt think I was feeling all that bad, and he didnt do anything to help me feel better, like he wouldnt even try to keep my 3 year old daughter out of the room for a couple of hours and he was just cold and generaly mean. He started cleaning and I said something about his attitude and he said ';I cant handle this sh*t right now I am busy cleaning';. It broke my heart.


He said he didnt mean it as it sounded, but it was still awful to hear, especialy when he is sick I do everything possible to make him feel better.What's the meanest thing your current spouse has ever done to you?
Well, I feel I am the luckiest person on here so far because my husband is not mean at all!! The meanest thing he did was when we were first dating. He used to go to strip bars all the time and I told him if he wanted to date me he had to stop and he said ok. Well, the first Friday night I had to work, guess where he went! Needless to say, I was pissed off. He knew how I felt about him going there, and I told him to chose one or the other, he couldn't have both. He hasn't been to one since, well, the guys took him to one for his bachelor party, but that is it!


If I saw this question when I was with my ex husband, you would have had a totally different answer, he was verbally abusive to me every day.
my boyfriend lied to me about him being a virgin.


i had to find out from my TEACHER.





got SUPER mad at him. he lost my trust and i almost broke up with him. i got past it by talking to him more.


i don't mean giving him the 3rd degree but, its still complicated. it tested my relationship alot, made me think of what others say about him and what i think of him.





i wanted to stay with him because, i feel like that we can work it out. he's special to me and i love him.





but if he EVER lies to me about something big like that, then its over between us. i'll probably still love him but i'll probably never wanna see him again.
Well my current bf seems great but, my former spouse kept me at gunpoint once for a couple weeks ( I then got away and had him put in jail) for some twisted bizarre reason I got back with him and then a couple months later when I realised that he may have gotten treatment but isnt cured I got out fast. Call it stockholm syndrom thank god I woke up and stayed strong
He was drinking liquor and hit me, then proceeded to say that I have a mean heart and he wanted to leave. I hid his keys. His friend picked him up and I locked him out of the house all night. I left him for 6 months and now we are as happy as could be.
When my brother died he saw me crying in the kitchen and his response was ';Oh God you are crying again? Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get over it already. It was only 3 weeks after my brothers car accident.





He is my ex now needless to say
Told me I was ugly, nobody would want me, cheated on me and told me how much better and bigger the boyfriend was. She now lives in an apartment
He left me alone when I was in the labour ward to meet his mistress. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment