Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the most important quality in a spouse?

Just curious what is on the top of the list for most people....What is the most important quality in a spouse?
Someone that is my best friend. When you are friends first, all the other things Just fall into place like:





Trust


Respect


Love


Ect...What is the most important quality in a spouse?
I agree with trash13, it's respect.





Every other quality flows out of that--compassion, fidelity, patience...it's the best place to base all the other things.
Putting up with my sh%26amp;t, Not that I give them any, but definitely for any relationship to work they have to be able to put up with the silly things and stupid things each other do.





**** I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED***
Someone who is your friend as well as your romantic partner. A lot of marriage is being friends and really, truly liking each other.
Loyalty.
Friendship.
compassion %26amp; respect.
quantity.
To be trusted is a better complement than to be loved! Nothing beats trust, hands down for me!
Maturity
Someone who you can put up with!
Love me and be a good communicator!
support
One word covers it all: RESPECT!!!
Trust..=)
A good team player. Not selfish
  • blue mask
  • revlon makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment