Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you really still have fun with your spouse? Do you laugh together and joke often?

I am curious to know if those married a few years or longer still ';play'; around together. Like the flirting in the beginning. Personally, I believe laughter and joking with one another to be healing. So often things seem to become stale and one spouse may try to initiate laughter only to be met by a ';what are ya stupid'; look. Just curious.Do you really still have fun with your spouse? Do you laugh together and joke often?
If I cannot get my wife to laugh, I strip her down to nothing, tie her to the bed, and pull out the feather. That often leads to other things, but all in good laughs. Just be careful that if you tie up one partner, not to let anything happen to the untied partner. So many get wild, and jump into the ceiling fan knocking them out. Guess what that usually leads to?Do you really still have fun with your spouse? Do you laugh together and joke often?
We just got married but we've been together over 2 yrs so I thought it was okay to answer still.





We always make each other laugh. It's like I found the one other person on the planet with the same wit as me. We even laugh at each others downfalls which sounds mean but it's just how we are %26amp; we always manage to cheer the other one up through poking fun.





It's so true what you said about it getting stale. My husband's brother is always trying to be funny %26amp; crack the ice but his wife just WILL NOT give. I mean yeah he's kind of a jackass but he's still funny. She looks at him like she wants to rip his intestines out %26amp; I always think . . . how fun is that?
LOL I give my husband the ';what are ya stupid'; look. and then he laughs with me. We have been together for 8 years...sometimes we have ';dry spells'; where things are boring, then we click again and are great for a while....depends on what is going on in our lives. We also have teenagers so physically intimacy is damn near impossible...





You have to be creative....I leave notes in my husbands lunch...he only accidentally ate one once when I put it on the bottom of his sandwich....we have sex in the bathroom and tell the kids we are cleaning the tub and we get a kick out of them making gagging sounds...





I guess you just have to be creative and give a little effort.
I have been with the same man for 14 years. We still play around, laugh and joke all the time..every day even in bed, matter fact, I actually made him fall out of the bed the other night by tickling him; we laughed our tails off for the next 10 minutes. We have had only 1 disagreement in all those years and we still love being with one another all the time.






over the years you develop a complacent attitude in your relationship. you have your differences and you have your agreeable moments. you have your talkative times and then you have times when you spend time in blissful companionable silence. you are sometimes nasty to eachother and at other times you just get a kick out of pulling each others leg. sometimes you are angry and somtimes you can laugh at the very same thing that made you angry.





yeah, what i am trying to say is that we do have our moments. you may not believe it but i taught him to tickle ['cos all he did earlier was poke his fingers into my ribs] and now he beats me to it. even when we are watching a lousy movie at the theatres we laugh at ourselves for being such idiots to watch that movie. even when we give each other that ';dont be stupid'; look its all in good humour .





so if you feel your relationship hs gone stale, hang in there, its not permanent. it will be a passing phase.life has a way of bouncing back.
yea. Thats how I know he is the one. We dont agree on everything and neither of us are perfect and we have are not so great moments BUT 13 years later we can still joke, tease, make each other laugh, never get bored even if were sitting in a room with nothing in total silence...I think that were both strong minded people and challenge each other and thats what makes us not agree on everything but its also what keeps our relationship challenging rather than boring
Been married for 31 years and you betcha we joke around and such. I try to find a good joke once in a while to out do the last one he came up with. We enjoy each others sense of humor. That and we play around alot. It has gotten us through some very stressful times... like when I had cancer and when his father died. Lots of times like that. It is like a celebration of the good things we have.
We laugh all the time. We are funny people so it's easier with each other. We have inside jokes and things we do that would probably only be funny to us.


We still flirt with each other too. A lot of PDA, date nights and small things like sexy texts msgs, emails and notes.






Yes, we've been married almost 20 yrs. and we still have fun and laugh and joke often. Our relationship is better than ever. We still have all the good things about being newlyweds. We just enriched it. ; )
I have been married for 15 years and yes we still do this. If there is no fun or laughter there is a problem. We flirt and tease and all that other stuff too.
6 years,love !!! we still laugh and joke everyday. if we could not laugh and joke together things would get pretty boring. sometimes we use humor to get through things that otherwise, would not be pleasant.
Yes, my hubby and I have been married for almost 12 years and together 14. We still joke and play together.
Yes! We definitely still laugh, joke around, flirt, and run after each other just being silly. It keeps your r'ship young at heart and I agree that it's very good for a r'ship.
Yes, after 25 years, we still have fun. We joke, we flirt, and we fool around. We just rest a little more in between.
Sure do , together 16 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment