Saturday, January 9, 2010

Does your spouse have to wait in the waiting room for a doctors visit?

I am wondering if it is common to have your spouse go into the doctors office with you or wait in the waiting room? I am very nervous about my upcoming appointment and am worried I will forget things to ask or what they tell me and also having my husband with me would make me feel much more comfortable. But I am unsure if they allow him to come in even?Does your spouse have to wait in the waiting room for a doctors visit?
He can come in with you. If you request it they shouldn't have a problem with it. If it is a Gynocologist appointment for sure he can come. Just let them know you want him there.





My son is 20 and I still go into some appointments with him, if he asks me to.Does your spouse have to wait in the waiting room for a doctors visit?
You can bring anyone you want to into the doctor's office with you. It's normal and almost expected. It's a good thing to bring someone, especially if you are nervous or worried about asking the right questions. Have no fear... they will let your spouse come with you.
no he doesnt, there is no reason why he shouldnt be able to be in with you while you see the doctor
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment