Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is your spouse any help when you are sick?

I am sick with head cold that I usually only get twice a year, I always see to his meals and he never runs out of clean clothes to wear. He comes in this evening,clearly seeing that I am sick, yelling because his supper isn't cooked yet and he is hungry. Yes, I take care of him when he is sick. I am usually very good with sarcasm and snappy comebacks but I am too pissed to think of any and probably need some new material. I wish he would at very least take care of himself if he won't be any help for me.Is your spouse any help when you are sick?
If he's an @sshole when you're sick, next time he's in bed with the flu or blowing chunks like no tomorrow, grab your purse and go out for the day and leave him to it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander after all. Give him a nice dose of his own medicine. He treats you like crap when you're sick because you let him. And you baby him when he's sick anyways ... and it's pathetic. It should be a mutual partnership. If he's not willing to belly up when his turn comes due, stock it away in the old memory bank and exact your revenge when his next illness (aka whine fest) strikes. *sigh* But I've been known to be a vindictive b*tch when it's deserved. Is your spouse any help when you are sick?
I'm a spouse, my wife is sick. She's been sick for years with lyme disease. She cooks a few times a week. I either get take out of botch together a meal the rest of the week. She doesn't work, I work a lot to make ends meet and I love her. I love her for her. I vaccume, clean the dishes and when I see her struggling with something I take over and let her rest. I take care of her when she is down, not because I vowed to during marriage, because I care about her. That's why I married her.





I wish you luck in your marriage. (hugs)
Some men are like that. My ex was like that. I guess that's all part of why he's the ex...My husband takes wonderful care of me when I am sick. He cooks and makes me soup. He lets me rest and he does the dishes. He puts movies in the dvd player for me so I don't have to get up. He's wonderful. Sorry your sick. I would make you soup if I thought it would help!
Absolutely not. My husband doesn't help me do anything around the house. He works his 40 hours and that is it. I take care of our 3 kids, our home, and even mow the yard. He won't even pick up after himself. It drives me insane. And nothing changes when I am sick. I can be almost on my death bed and still have to do it all.
wow your husband is either being a smartass or is a selfish prick. seriously i would stop doing anything all together for him if hes gonna treat you like this when your sick. he needs to learn how to be a big boy and be independant.





as for your question does my spouse help me out wheni am sick. he lets me sleep an extra hour or two but thats about it i still gotta make sure the kids are fed and keep the entertained and all.
Now, I have the greatest husband... if I do not feel well he will do anything for me. I was not always so lucky, my last ex would almost never lift one finger for me... he thought love had a dollar sign. Now I love someone with a heart of gold, who cares what you can afford if I have him I will always be rich with love from a man who truly cares.
My wife takes care of me when I'm sick. So do my daughters. When she is sick I try to help out too. She's too tough to slow down though. I've never known a person with a constitution like hers.
Fortunately, my husband does everything he can when I am sick. He takes over the household until I feel better. Maybe you could talk to him when he is not in a bad mood.
Tell him he'd better take out a big disability insurance policy on you or BOTH of you will starve to death if you should become seriously ill or be badly injured.
Your husband sounds so selfish! Yelling at you for being sick? If he wants his dinner he can cook it himself!!
well if i was you i would leave him sick and yell at him not doing his job


sometimes we dont see pain until we taste it



he sound sselfish!! my hubby takes care of me.
  • blue mask
  • revlon makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment