Saturday, January 9, 2010

How many women out there are against cheating but don't put out for their spouse?

Are you treating your man like a woman?


Are you expecting the dog to come home each night even though you don't put food in the bowl?How many women out there are against cheating but don't put out for their spouse?
I notice nobody answered the actual question, but went straight for your b@lls. That's the way it works you know. A wife doesn't put out, it's your fault. You don't want to put out for your wife, it's your fault. Dude, it's always ';your fault';. That's conventional wisdom.





Me, I'd be interested in seeing a woman step up to the challenge and actually answer the question honestly without trying to emasculate you for asking. It's a valid question and one I think a lot of women in that position would be afraid to actually answerHow many women out there are against cheating but don't put out for their spouse?
I am against it, cause if my husband wasn't putting out I wouldn't cheat on him so I'd expect him to do the same for me, if he didnt want sex then I would try to resolve the issue instead of running away from the problem.





If you care so much about sex then why not divorce?





I myself have quite a high sex drive and I can have sex daily no problem, but not everyone is like that, it wasn't a priority in my marriage though, there are more important things in a relationship, obviously sex means too much to you.





The only reason I wouldnt be ';putting out'; is if I wasn't enjoying it with him. If I don't get my pleasure he isn't getting his.





If you really cared about your wife you'd try to resolve this, sorry, I know you don't like to hear it but yes it is partially your fault.
I have a small baby and tired most of the time and like most women sex is the last thing on my mind but I can't forget my husband because I know they are sensitive and don't think the same way we do generally. I wouldn't put it the way you are putting about feeding a dog because you have to have respect for each other in your commitment of marriage whatever the issue (i.e not cheating). However if it's a really rare thing I would definitely agree it's not normal or healthy for marriage. Maybe she really enjoys you and cuddling but the sex just ain't doing it for her so she's able to forgo it. Some women are like that. Try foreplay and to appeal to her more so that she is interested. Otherwise if she's still not responsive you did all you could do in a respectful way without breaking the rules of marriage and if you decide to separate in the end because of the unhealthy sex relationship then it will be on her for not giving any effort. Try to work it out!
In my present marriage my husband made a rule that if we cheat we cheat together. This has happened once in 5 years and it worked out well. But in my first marriage my husband was on me all the time to have sex and I just wasn't into it with him so he was forever begging. Then he started going to prostitutes which got him off my back. I was planning to leave anyway. So I guess the fair thing is that if you don't want to have sex with your spouse you should let them go so they can get their needs met and move on.
Ok lets get this straight there is only one reason why your partner is this way, because you are not affectionate enough or suprise her in the relationship.





yes its not only you that has to do this she should 2.





but then again do you lead her to think this way??? Probable not so i suggest having a open conversation about this.





there is always something up if your spouse is not willing to get sexual. think about that, what are you doing wrong?






LOL...great name there, sounds like your wife is keeping you on a short leash without benefits ;) If your woman is holding out on you for longer than a few months, I'd say talk to her about it and if she doesn' change, decide if you love her enough to sacrifice that part of your life to an extent.





I've been with my hubby for 7 years and I put food into his bowl 4-6 times a week, more if he can handle it :P
I hear you. That's why I am not a feminist. I do beleive in my rights as a female but I don't agree with the selfishness in some women in modern society.. ur right. Personally, I will always put my spouse first and when it comes to love-making - that is something my husband and I will always enjoy 'til we pass away. He and I have our own mutual agreement .. we understand each other on a deep level. Don't mean to sound like I'm tootin my own horn =P
I would not tolerate a cheater, however if I'm not getting mine, he's not getting his. When he cares more about making me feel good than just getting off and going to sleep, then he can have as much as he can handle. Until then, I'm just not interested in being his receptacle - he can use a tissue.
Very well put! Of coarse the obvious is that it's ';both'; of you....but I do know a few that always have to reheat the ';buffet'; over and over and over to get the food warm. Passion is one of four main needs for a marriage to work. Like everyone else here....communicate. If you have tried all options....really ';tried.'; Then you and I know whats coming next. If you have not ate the buffet in over 6 months...(my 6 month rule) It is time to go find dinner! I will get a bunch of thumbs down for this but.....it's a natural biological function for a human being that has a fire burning in their heart.....end of story! But you know the score.....6 MONTHS....that's 182.5 nights of laying next to a warm body that has functional parts for your wants and ';needs';. There is nothing worse than a dead zone in the sheets for a man. Honest......I think we would rather sleep alone than hear the sounds of rejection laying next to us. Hang in there! I don't condone cheating.....But I also don't condone stealing.....but when you are starving....with no way out......you will steal your dinner somehow. You guys try and make it work......because beating it every other day like it owes you money will never be enough in the long run......Good Luck !
Not me. I am the one in the relationship who wants it all the time. I want it more than my man can handle. We have no problems in the bedroom. Maybe you and your spouse/partner need to have a heart to heart to get to the bottom of the problem?
Maybe there is a reason your wife is not putting out. You should respect that reason and not cheat on her. If you do not know that reason, why not talk to her to find out, instead of going out somewhere to get sex.
Hey dude maybe if you actually knew how to give a woman an orgasm she'd come back for more, comprende?





Sex is for mutual pleasure. Not just yours.





PS. Remember though, there IS MORE TO LIFE than your next orgasm!
you need to ask the flipside of that question Mr. Wackyman!





yes, against sleeping...yes for spouses putting out (why the h*ll else would you get married if not for sex anytime you want it???)
Hate to tell you this, but that works both ways. There are many men who don't ';put out'; too. The woman is just supposed to be there every night whether they get ';fed'; or not.
my husband cheated on me and i hate him so much but i stayed cos i have no where to go but i treat him like a dog.
this question goes both ways. what are you doing that makes her not want to give it up? cant all just be her, share the blame.
Perhaps she does not feel like putting out to both her husband and lover. Lovers can be very exhausting.
I put food out several times a day and he puts out inside and all over my body!
the buffet is always open here
Wow ....sounds like you just admitted your a dog...maybe that's why she isn't giving it to you!
that's women for you,they don't put up but they get mad when you cheat.
wow... grow some balls.





And get that lady on check. Good luck.
Against cheating - still putting out...dude, you really need to get laid!
Nice try
sounds like you have a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment