Saturday, January 9, 2010

Would it bother you if you knew your partner/spouse had slept with a lot of people in the past?

I am referring to them sleeping around before you fell in love, not after (cheating). Would you hold it against your partner? Would you want to know how many partners your spouse had before you married them?Would it bother you if you knew your partner/spouse had slept with a lot of people in the past?
It wouldn't bother me. This person has stopped having sex with other people, because of you...believe me, that's HUGE. Why would you hold it against them? One of the great things about life, is the variety of things,(and people) to try. When you've settled on a favorite....then that's it. If it bothers you to know how many partners your partner/spouse has had, do not ask the question. If your together though, and open with each other, petty things like, how many people you have had sex with should matter little.Would it bother you if you knew your partner/spouse had slept with a lot of people in the past?
Yes it would bother me, because it would tell me something about their character.





But I wouldn't be able to do anything about it and I wouldn't hold it against them if I had a good reason to believe that they had changed. and I do like to know how many partners someone's had if I'm going to be serious with them.
Nope. And it shouldn't bother you either. What your partner did before getting into a relationship with you is none of your concern, nor should you hold it against them. You don't have that right.





And if you want to know the number of persons, ask them. Maybe they'll tell you, maybe they won't.... but it still isn't your business.
Keep in mind that your spouse gave up sleeping around because hes found the one girl who he doesnt f****...he makes love to...theres a difference....all those girls in his past were jsut toys to f*** but you arent just for that. you are his heart his life and you are there not for gratification...but for love
Not at all, don't dwell on the past. The past is the past just live the present , as long as he is being loyal now and he shows you that he truly loves you then the rest doesn't matter. Guys tend to go around plenty of times so don't even stress out about it.
no it wouldn't bother me. My husband and I have been with each other 11 years. and before we got together he has had lots of women before me. He even has a son by one of them. It also doesn't bother him about my past either. We say to each other the past is the past.
Everyone is different. I think what counts is their morals, not their number. Someone might of made a lot of mistakes when they were younger and recently changed their ways. As long as they value you and the unique love that you share, that is what truly counts=)
Yes %26amp; No.


Yes becuase i would really want to be my spouses first, and i would feel weird if he went down on me when in mind he done this before.


No becuase i would want him to have the least bit of expirence, and i wouldnt want to be a non virgn for him.
Personally, no, it doesn't bother me to much.


As long as they have done it before the relationship with you the I wouldn't be too bothered if I were you!


If it bothers you just tell him and break up with him.
no, the past is the past and it should stay there and you are his future, so don't worry about it.
I'm 44...I wouldn't date anyone who hadn't had sex partners in the past. I don't take trainees.





How many they had is irrelevant. All that matters is they are disease free and capable of commitment.
Yes. I wouldn't want to be with someone who's been used up. That's a waste of time. I would be better just going in and out and leaving her be.
hmmm......it'd bug me alil....


though i will admit i prefer a more experienced guy....


but pretty much as long as he doesn't just look @ me as another girl to **** or decide to cheat on me ill be fine.
The past is the past if he is you true love and he loves you I would just leave it alone if you ask about that just shows there is no trust in your relationship :(
as a man,the less we know bout ur past the better!I dont get y women r hung up bout knowing numbers cuz u always end up holding it against us anyway...so the less u know the better!
just ask him to get tested and don't get so pissy about it we all have a past, (am i right.) good luck! ^^
Of course not. It would not change anything
I wd prefer an experienced man. But not the town whore (certainly not)
Yes. I wouldn't marry him if he's had sex before. Not cool.
YYYYYYYYYYEA, it would prob drive me insane. i usually dont even date people like that
nah
yes. it bugs me to death
no as long as they didnt have any diseases its up to u ...
err.. yeah.. i would get ablood test and STD tests done as well..x

No comments:

Post a Comment