Saturday, January 9, 2010

Considering that most affairs occur at the workplace, would you want to work with your spouse?

Do you think this would help avoid a spouse from having an affair or not?Considering that most affairs occur at the workplace, would you want to work with your spouse?
nope!..neither one and no! if one wants to cheat it won't matter if the wife is at home or working with him...it will happen..dating and married and working together just does not work for everyone...i'd say out of 50 couples i know 2 couples that have a business and work together well and would never cheat on each other because they have a good relationship.Considering that most affairs occur at the workplace, would you want to work with your spouse?
I dont think it would stop a spouse having an affair even by working with them your not with them the whole day at work unless your in the same cubicle as them ( depending on what the job entails ) , when 2 people want to be together they'll always find ways whether you find out or not .





I would love to have worked at my 2nd ex husbands work place it is a haven for affairs when we 1st got together he pointed out every person who was having an affair and showed me where they met to follow through on their affairs , so when 6 years later he had an affair on me at work I wasnt surprised it seems to be acceptable for them to do this at his work place ( he works at a hospital and affairs are rife between dr's / nurses / cleaning staff / kitchen staff / yardsmen ) .I'd work there just to see the 2 women he cheated on me with in action with all the men there skanks man thats all they are .
Heck no! I love him to death but I think it helps because I don't already know his day when he walks in.





If your spouse is going to have an affair, he/she will find a place to do it.





My friend up the street found out her husband had been having an affair for 3 years. They were the only 2 working in the dental practice he owned! He met that girl in a band at church.
I do not believe that it would avoid affairs, not to mention, it can get pretty old seeing each other day in and day out, at work, at home, etc. etc., every single day! You need space away from each other. Haven't you ever heard that you should never work with family?
So you are a workplace affair junkie? Look, if he is going to cheat on you, he'll do it! Whether you work with him, spend 24 hours a day with him, whatever be the case. Make your husband happy and theres no worries about that happening. Unless he is just a true dog!
I would not want to work with my spouse.





No, I don't think that working with your spouse will deter them from having an affair. If a spouse wants to cheat, they will, the opportunities are boundless.
No! You have to spend time apart in order to grow as a couple. Besides, if you think that you have to spend 24/7 with them to keep them from cheating it's obvious that you don't trust them.
working with ur spouse will not keep them from having an affair. and besides it will create a whole lot of issues that you do not need. work issues will soon become home issues.
HELLL NOOOO. Too many conflicts and that will encourage work issues to be brought home to add to the at home issues.
i read on the internet that MOST affairs are with co-workers, so yes i believe it would be best if possible.
I met my husband at work.....we don't work together now but I'd have no problem working with him at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment