Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you sleep in the same bed as your spouse?

I just read a shocking survey that found that 39% of couples don't sleep in the same bed for reasons such as more comfortable, snoring, no sexual relations. And these couples keep this a secret from friends and family members. That's weird! Do you sleep in the same bed?Do you sleep in the same bed as your spouse?
My wife and I have been married for more than 20 years. We sleep in the same bed, despite her snoring like a trooper!


It has gotten to the stage in our marriage that we have tried EVERYTHING sexually that we could think off. Even to the point that we can have sex when both of us are asleep.


Recently, she has been away at weekends, visiting her very ill mother.


I cannot sleep - because of the lack of her snoring and the familiarity and comfort of sharing each other's love and body warmth - even if we are asleep.


I guess that is what you call 'True Love'!Do you sleep in the same bed as your spouse?
I have actually joked around with my husband saying i would like my own bed. But we do sleep in the same bed, if you can count that he works nights and doesn't get home til 430 am and i wake up at 630-7.





My husbands grandparents sleep in different beds tho, and different rooms. My grandparents sleep in the same bed tho. I think its kinda weird that they have their own rooms but maybe it would be kinda cool LOL.
When I get married I'm sure I will. But my parents actually sleep in different rooms. They don't hate each other or anything, they're just on very different schedules work-wise, and they're at that point in their lives that they aren't very cuddly anymore. It's kind of depressing, but to each their own I suppose...
Yeah. We have only slept one night apart (other than being at conferences and other reasons for not being in the same town) and that was when we both had the flu.





I have a friend that doesn't because of her husband's snoring...though in all honesty I think there is more to it.
when he is home we do! my husband has to do a lot of night shift, but every night before i go to sleep he calls me and tells me he loves me, and in the morning i wake up in his arms. or recently, i wake up to him talking to my belly! but i could never sleep in a different bed to him, its hard enough going to sleep with out him!
Absolutely! We share an antique (circa 1889) full size brass bed (no queen or kings back then in beds that is lol)....he's a ringer for Santa and a snuggler too...keeps me warm on cold nights like a big teddy bear....he will often pull me into his arms while still asleep...can't see it ever changing...


Only been married for 2 and 1/2 years and I'm the first to bed...I don;t really sleep well until he hits the sheets...and he does snore so go figure lol...but I rather listen to him snore all night than be in bed alone.








..we're 58 (him) and 55 (me).....good luck.
yes we do sleep in the same bed but for about to years i was working graveyard patrol shift and she works during the day but my parents have separate beds but they put them together to make one bed its for mattress reasons but me and her have been sleeping in the same bed since we dated
Of course.Sometimes I would rather not because of his snoring,but,he would wake up,find me not there,and go looking for me.He has a fear of being abandoned so maybe that's why he gets paranoid if I'm not there.
Yes i sleep in the same bed with my spouse, but do not engage in sexual relations ( once every month ) so if you have any other questions you want to ask me please do so


( I'm in the playpen with Mildred )
Of course. I couldn't imagine having to sleep in a different bed than my wife. Even though we are on our own sides of the bed, the closeness is very comforting.
Yes...unless I fall asleep on the sofa waiting for a special TV program and wake up in the wee hours to a screen full of ';snow';.
kind of hard for me right now to sleep in the same bed with my husband...he's half around the world in iraq for a year...now when he's home hells yea we sleep in the same bed...
Would love to sleep in the same bed as my hubby. But kinda hard to do when he is gone for a year. Nothing like the feel of his warm sexy body next to mine!
No. I hate sleeping with another person in the bed. I am a very light sleeper and he will keep me up all night with his snoring and moving around.


We have sex, then sleep in different rooms!





It's all good!
Yea, I sleep in the same bed with my fiance =).
No. We first got separate beds because of his snoring, that lead to almost no sex, then he got a girl friend, now he's leaving me after 22 years.
well some people just prefer not top its not abnormal or anything.. but id want to sleep with my spouse because it just feels right..
Yes, I do. I can't sleep without him. I have to have him next to me.
2 nights out of the week yes. The other nights hes at work :(! Its very hard to sleep without him.
Bloody hell YEA!!





If she didn't want to sleep with me and put up with me,then there's no marriage!
Yes.... and that's because I don't have another bed to sleep in!!! lol
yes for we just love being with each other but it depends on how you feel about your spouse.
we not only sleep in the same bed, but we are extra sweet because we hug each other all night..... aww how cute!
yup and now i can't sleep alone lol
Yes, for 20-30 minutes.
nope, she's in bed i'm on the couch, every nite. we dont really like each other...............
yes, unless he is being mean then he sleeps in the other room.
Sure do.
A couple nights a week if i do not work every nite. She usually takes a nap while i'm sleeping if that counts.





rd
Of course I do!
Smokes too much in bedroom and snores like a bear ....... need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment