Saturday, January 9, 2010

Would you hire a private investigor on your spouse if you thought he was cheating?

My workmate hired one and today she was talking about all this stuff she found out and wishes she hadnt hired him, Some pretty heavy and creepy stuff and now she is hurt broken. So it made me start thinking if would, I think i would.


What about you? And why?Would you hire a private investigor on your spouse if you thought he was cheating?
NO!


In some cases monogamy causes wife beatings, alcoholism, rage, hate and a long miserable relationship that goes on years longer than it should have.


If you think about cheating make sure it's ok with the other person.


Dont be a douche and lie.





Actually hang on. Let me read your question....


uh yes. well no I wouldnt waste the money as theres an easier way to find out. I would ask her/him if they were cheating.


Give them a chance to come clean.


And say 'Presume I already know the truth'


Whats the big deal with loyalty? More like greed.


'Mine mine, no one else may use'


If you both love each other enough to sleep with other people and still want to be together you know the love is deep.


If you cheat and dont want to stay with each other you know it was never right in the beginning. It was just 2 lonely people looking for company.


Makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment