Saturday, January 9, 2010

What about your spouse or love makes you sigh?

Everytime I see my husband focusing on his work it makes me want to just jump and kiss him... I dont know what it is, maybe the fact he doesn't know I am watching him but it makes me just sigh... and smile so big... %26lt;3


What's makes you sigh?What about your spouse or love makes you sigh?
when he brushes the hair out of my eyes stops to stare at me and then his hand creeps up cradles my face right before he kisses me.


This is not helping at all =[What about your spouse or love makes you sigh?
This weekend, my husband and I worked together to accomplish two things: clean up the house and grill enough food to last for the next few days. I was in the kitchen preparing the food for him to grill and he was running the vacuum cleaner.





I also love it when he gets up in the middle of the night to let the dogs outside to relieve themselves. That way, my sleep is not disturbed.





He's such a great husband and there is nothing that I wouldn't do to make him feel as loved as he makes me feel.





Life is good!
what gives me that feeling is when my husband actually listens to me and he does sweet things for me; and then sometimes when he is just sleeping and I look at him and I think about all we have been through and that we are making it and that we are still together no matter what that just makes me feel good.
Hehe.


Its so funny because, ever since the beginning of our marriage, he called me ';sweetheart'; and this included when we were arguing as well.


He be saying, at the top of his voice..';But SWEETHEART, I really don't think .. and so on and so on..';





It just melted all my arguments. But don't let him know I told you that.** wink**





sandy
So many things....





When he's playing guitar...





When he's talking to one of the kids....





When he looks at me that certain way...





When he comes up behind me in the kitchen...





I'm still amazed that after knowing him for over 20 years, I still feel like I do. :)
I love seeing him with our kids. It can be him cuddling the baby, teaching our son how to play baseball, or dancing around with our middle daughter. He's just such an amazing father! I'm a very lucky woman.
well with my wife she says when i am asleep i am really cut what ever that means and when i am consternating on something too :( idk what that means but for me its when my wife is cooking or just cuddling togeather.......
Watching him with his newborn daughter. Especially when she wakes in the middle of the night and he doesn't hesitate to get up.
Well what makes me sigh is when my husband is cooking, working on his car, or cleaning you know just being a man basically
When he comes home from a long days work and bends down to give me a great big kiss and hug..Sigh...
The idea my wife would feel that way about me, makes me sigh.
I'm not married, but I saw you on AIM with your status message. Hehe So sweet!





I'm not married, but I'm sure I'll have my ';secret diary of sighs'; when I do!





Cheers, missy! %26lt;3
When he is sleeping and snoring softly.
His smile!
My partner thinking about how to solve a problem. He pulls the sweetest faces.
inert smart assed comment here
His very thought...popping into my mind.





Him...and my daughter dancing around our living room, singing Hannah Montana at the top of her lungs!

No comments:

Post a Comment