Saturday, January 9, 2010

What would you do if you found out your spouse murdered his/her previous partners?

Would you stay? Let's say there were at least 6.What would you do if you found out your spouse murdered his/her previous partners?
i know all of his, but yes i would stay. simply put i have had a few ex's commit suicide and after the 3rd one people start to look at you funny like you did it, when in fact i just had a thing for men with low self esteem when i was in my late teens. luckily that is over and i met a good guy with self esteem and married him.What would you do if you found out your spouse murdered his/her previous partners?
NO spouse at all .. therefore, the situation would NOT happen to me.





(However, IF I had known that the ex-spouse (from a Short Disaster of a Marriage) had the problems that he HAD while growing up (his temper -- his lack of ability to concentrate, his violence) -- I would NOT have gotten married to him at all. Sad to say -- HIS Family HID This information from me .. and so did he. The ONLY reason it came out is when I LEFT everything behind (and he abused the children too).)
RUN and HIDE. No way I would stay!
I would do whatever she told me to do from then on!






No, I would move as far away as possible lol
Call INS and have him deported!
Definitely. I sort of don't want to live much longer anyway. :)
  • blue mask
  • revlon makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment