Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's it called when you make a list of people it's ok for your spouse to sleep with?

I remember hearing about a type of list that couples made where each partner lists the top ten people they would want to sleep with if the chance ever arose (usually celebs), and the other person gives their implicit permission because, yeah, it'd be the chance of a lifetime.What's it called when you make a list of people it's ok for your spouse to sleep with?
It was a story line on Friends while Ross and Rachel were dating, but I don't remember what they called it. I know it had Isabella Rossellini as a guest star, though.





This was driving me crazy so I looked it up. They called it a ';Freebie'; List.What's it called when you make a list of people it's ok for your spouse to sleep with?
Apart from being able to tell all the people you know, that you slept with so and so, what is the big deal about this?


Who says it was worth the lay?


Wow! Yeah! But I didn麓t even come... And his breath! Aaaaagh!


Yeah! he/she didn麓t even say good bye when he/she left...





Doesn麓t it sound a bit shallow and stupid?


Lay a good friend. It will be much better to share yourself with someone who cares for you, than any old sod you meet at a party. No matter how rich and famous he/she might be.
I've always called it an exemption. I have one exemption (Daniel Craig). I've never heard of anybody having any more than one. A whole list seems greedy.





The point is that I will never have a chance with my exemption, which is why giving permission isn't exactly threatening. LOL
I haven't ever really heard an ';official'; term for it until recently. The only one I've heard being adopted is ';Five Fame %#@!ers';, which sounds like a pretty great term.





They did do this on Friends, but I don't think they had a name for it! They just explained it every time they mentioned it.
Divorce.. boredom of their partner they r with.. Negligence of the significant other for those out in the world.. ** my fave** Not knowing wat true love is and would rather ruin something unique.
The five fame f******s list





http://www.dooce.com/archives/daily/10_0鈥?/a>
fantasy list.


celevrity list


(you KNOW It will ALWAYS be a fantasy and he has no shot in hell with that celebrity)





my ex had Jessica Alba on his celebrity list.
it's called breaking your marriage vows.
One of the reasons that marriage is a dying institution...
Divorce
Insanity?
trouble in writing.
it's called a stuiped and get a life list
that sounds pathetic to me
weird
and you think this is RIGHT because...I've never heard of such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment