Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can you love your child but cheat on your spouse?

I always hear people saying, ';I love my kids to death,'; yet these same people are out sleeping around.





Is your love for your child(ren) independent of your love for your spouse?Can you love your child but cheat on your spouse?
Yes! People who have kids should know that...that is a parents love for their child is bigger than their love for their spouse and greater than ones love for ones self. If a marriage is bad it does the child no good for the parents to stay in it, however one needs to make it clear that the child is not a fault for the breakup. Children can sense a bad marriage, they are not stupid. Understand too that I am not saying cheating is right, just that it happens whether people like it or not.Can you love your child but cheat on your spouse?
Yes, I do not think the love of my children are dependent upon the love of my spouse and vise versa. One would hope the love of your children would inspire you to fix the relationship or make it so there are two happy homes. Cheating on a spouse certainly limits how cordial you can be to one another. I agree with you people are selfish and it is always the kids that suffer.
I love my kids more than anything in this world. Thats the reason why I am still with my spouse. But knowing long term that I will be in a miserable relationship what does cheating have to do with the love for my children? I cheated to give myself a little bit of happiness to keep me somewhat sane.


I know there are people who say cheating is morally wrong and if you have to cheat then leave first but do they really know the circumstances along with it? Judgement is not what is needed in this world.
Of course you can and most do. Divorced parents still love their children but seldom love the ex.
Yep no need to explain you can love the kids but not like or even love the spouse anymore.
no, cheat on your spouse and you are cheating your children-why can't people just masturbate more?
That doesnt make sense to me.What does loving your child have to do with cheating on your spouse.I think people love their children no matter what even if they are low down dirty cheaters.
You can, it just doesn't speak well for you.
people who cheat are only thinking of themselves, they may love their kids, but they love themselves more
yes, there are people are like that, so that would be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment