Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is it normal to enjoy being tickled on the bottom of your feet by your spouse?

The other day my husband was trying to irritate me. He tickled the bottom of my feet. It felt so good. He said he was trying to bug me so I would give him the TV remote control, but I wasn't irritated. Instead I enjoy being tickled down there. Is it normal to like it ?Is it normal to enjoy being tickled on the bottom of your feet by your spouse?
and what... prey tell.... does this have to do with MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE?????








get a real question.Is it normal to enjoy being tickled on the bottom of your feet by your spouse?
There are enough people who do enjoy it, whether or not they own up to it (personally I live for it), that it probably does meet the threshold for normalcy. But there is not a lot of point, either way, in basing private enjoyment with a spouse on some sort of poll and only going with the top five answers or some such. It's fun, harmless, and even has the advantage of being something that is not forbidden to be done im public. Within moderation, therefore, you can indulge yourselves in a variety of situations not available to those of many other tastes. Just think of the possibilities.
normal is such a relative word. if u enjoy it i hope u let him know and if he is paying attention at all ur feet will be tickled lots! my hubby likes to tickle the bottoms of my feet too and tho i let him i am terribly ticklish on my feet and it drives me crazy. i guess that is normal for us.
I am extremely ticklish on my feet so it would annoy me after a while. Others aren't phased so you're all good. i wouldn't have told him it didn't annoy you cause now he will try harder to find something that does :/


men are funny at times :)
i have a good friend whose like a dad 2 me, %26amp; he recently started tickling my knees while i was watching tv on the couch. he does this when he wants 2 sit down w/ my legs in his lap. i just couldn't help but laugh.
Normal. what is this word you speak of? :-)





Why worry what people think is normal? If you like it, and ';it'; is something that is not hurting anyone, enjoy it.
Yes, it's perfectly normal. You are certainly not alone. I've known several women in my time who thoroughly enjoyed having their feet tickled. There's nothing wrong with it at all.
Who cares? There are so many weirder things out there... How cute is it that you like your husband to tickle your feet? Adorable!
Normal is not caring if other people like it:you like it.





'nuff said.
If it feels good DO IT!!
omg thats HORRIBLY ticklish!


ANY contact on my feet is agony specialy on my soles


eeesh
My partner and I tickle each other often (not often enough for me, though. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment