Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you keep an innocent secret from your spouse?

Just a silly innocent secret that you are afraid to tell your spouse because you feel he/she might judge you.Do you keep an innocent secret from your spouse?
From him, my kids, my parents, my bff... life goes lots more smoothly that way. :)Do you keep an innocent secret from your spouse?
Depends on what the secret is..share and we will be able to help.





I'll say this..what seems innocent to one partner usually ends up NOT being so innocent to the other. So, what you call innocent may not seem so to your partner.





Furthermore, secrets, even small ones, are the bricks that wall out intimacy. The more bricks..the bigger the wall.
I keep so many secrets...its such a shame too because of judgement nobody knows the real me :( Its so sad.
Don't ask, don't tell!
Never say..!
maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment