Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you do if your spouse got a ticket and didnt tell you?

would you say something? or what would you do?


it was for stunting.What would you do if your spouse got a ticket and didnt tell you?
My husband did that. He got a ticket, didn't tell me, didn't pay it and I came home with a subpeona to court hanging on the door. I just told him how goofy it was to not pay it and to not tell me. He ended up having to pay extra and had his license suspended!What would you do if your spouse got a ticket and didnt tell you?
I would seriously question the trust in the relationship. Evidently there is little trust there is he/she is afraid to tell you about it.





I don't know what stunting is but if it's something stupid(as it appears to be) then I can kind of understand why you weren't told.
she should, but if she didn't, she would have to pay it
Obviously he didn't feel he could tell you of it. Communication is important in any relationship, so since you ask if you should say something, I'd recommend talking (not arguing or shouting) about it. Tell him how you FEEL. Ask him how he FEELS.





Remember, FEELINGS are not right or wrong, nor are they an arguable point. They are purely emotions. ';I feel like you don't trust me'; or ';Why didn't you feel you could tell me?'; Be sure to get to the root of the communication and avoid judging the issue(s).





Understanding how someone feels will help the other make adjustments without feeling to blame for any problems.





Best wishes to you and your family.
I wouldn't care as long as I didnt have to pay for it; if it was something minor.
Unless I thought I was his mom, I'd leave it alone. No need to attack a guy's ego. He'll tell you about it if he feels like it...unless it was a ticket for soliciting a prostitute...then you can kick his azz.
Rule in our house is The one that gets the ticket gets to pay it, while the other one gets the same amount from the offender to be spent on themselves !


It only took hubby one ticket to realize that it was costing him alot to break the law. BTW- I didn't mind, that day at the spa was GREAT !!
What is stunting?





Probably not something he wanyed to share as he was probably feeling guilty.You don't share everything but he should have told you.
Of course I would say something, like you know this will affect our insurance premiums? What were you thinking?
I'd let them take care of it themselves.
i would be upset, but hope that he paid it.
WHAT IS STUNTIG?

No comments:

Post a Comment