Thursday, December 31, 2009

If your spouse got injured and is no longer able to satisfy you, what would you do?

Would you leave him/her and seek another partner? Or would stay with him/her and lead a sexless life? If your spouse got injured and is no longer able to satisfy you, what would you do?
I would stay....he had no control over what happened to him so why should I make him suffer even more by leaving him all alone. If your spouse got injured and is no longer able to satisfy you, what would you do?
leave
If I am being honest I would have a sexual relationship with someone else.Anyone can say they would not cheat,but it is completely unrealistic.My husband is in the army and could be injured,and we have already talked about this.He wouldn't want me to be unhappy,as I wouldn't want him to be either.
I would have to leave. Just being honest.



I would stay.





The reason I say this is..my husband was deployed to Iraq. Now thank god he was not injured at all, so I don't have that problem. However if he was injured, I would stay with him because I love him. The sex isn't all that important. If you love someone then you will be by their side with missing arms or all limbs attached.
Is his tongue broke too?
Id certainly stay with my spouse.
Leave!
Of course not. Who would leave someone that they love because of an injury
I'd stay...but I would have a wide array of battery operated toys !
you shouldnt leave. but if your spouse loves you the way they tell you they do, they ought to give you their support and let you have sex with other people.
Stay. I love my wife and sex isn't the end all or be all in our relationship.





There are other ways that couple can satisfy each other too.
Well unless I married this person only for sex then I would leave


But since I wouldn't marry someone only for sex I would stay as long as he is still being affectionate with me and treating me right.


And besides there are other ways to please someone sexually, I mean is he not able to perform oral, or use his fingers and lets not forget the tons of toys that are out there for us women.
Sex is great and I would surely miss it, but there's more with my LOVE for him then just sex. I'm definite that I will stand by his side. After all I married him, so until death til us part it is.
stay with him but get a vibrator =P
I would stand by my husband, no matter what.. as he would do for me....
honestly , i would never leave my husband or cheat, i would only divorce if he hurt me or our children. if sex became factor i would invest in several good toys and let him participate any way he could even if it was just watching and telling me what he would like me to do.when you marry you take the good with the bad, only a total a** would leave their spouse. my mother left my dad with terminal cancer while i know that has nothing to do with our relationship and i love and continue a relationship with her. i know in my heart it was totally wrong and have never seen her in the same lite again
for u to ask this, it's obvious that u won't or didn't marry for love.
did he also lose his lips? voice? eyes? hands? arms? kindness?





if he lost all that too I'd be devastated. otherwise, I think I'd be okay.






No comments:

Post a Comment