Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do people have kids when the kids will one day grow up and dump their parents for their spouse?

I mean what鈥檚 so rewarding about having kids anyway? I mean they grow up,get married and put their parents into a nursing home because the spouse doesn鈥檛 like them. Is it worth all the hard work so you can see them grow up and dump you and disrespect you like that?Why do people have kids when the kids will one day grow up and dump their parents for their spouse?
yes very negative .. the joy when i gave birth to my daughter was unbelievable .. when she took her first steps her first words her first day at school when she tells me she loves me .. she is 12 now and a bit of a brat and sometimes i wish she would just stay and her room and naver come out but at the end of the day she is my world , and i am hers. If she put me in a nursing home so be it .. i would have lived my life and now it's her turn.. why would i wanna be a burden to her when it's her time to shine.. we are a loving family.. im sure she will come and visit and take me for drives..lol im looking forward to itWhy do people have kids when the kids will one day grow up and dump their parents for their spouse?
my 3 kids gave me much joy and laughter as they grew up they kept me young and now my 3 grandkids are the same
People have kids either intentionally or by accident. Regardless, they r a great joy to have. Once they r born, we have a responsibility to raise them as well as we can. At the end of the day, they r the product of our upbringing. If we have shown n taught them love n respect, I'm sure they wld do the same. N if they chose to send us to a nursing home, it's normally a very difficult decision on their part n is done when they have exhausted all avenues of taking care of us at home. Look at the brighter side. At least they didn't abandon u. N I'm sure they will try to pay u regular visits. Personally my wife n I have no intention of living the rest of our lives with our children n their family.
History repeats itself, remeber you did the same to your folks.....;)
kids keep the circle of life going.if people had no kids the world would come to an end.
wow...


you are a negative nancy
Such is life!
I've raised my children not to disrespect me, my mom and dad and all aunts and uncles. I, myself, have been caring for my ageing parents, cause that's how I was brought up and there is no resentment there. It's my job, as they looked after me so well..SO, not all children will abandoned you as soon as they marry and have children. I live about 250- yard away from my parents...and I have a family also. IT IS all about respect, and love.
not all the kids are like that. And it depends on the parent on how they show them respect and all that kind of stuff.


why are asking that. is it becuz your like that. or what?
thats life. if you could keep you kids little.you woild be able to keep them safe always.
It is worth giving a thought. However I raise kids, when I have some, for the joy of having them.
In order to keep THE GENERATION FLOW GROWING STRONG!
It's the cycle of life honey!!!
It's the circle of life. Also, not always do they put their parent's in nursing homes.
mine are grown i had them so i could one day sit back and watch them endure everything we had when they had kids%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;pay back... it was worth the bumpy ride kids can teach you all over again whats important in life.....FUN...


with my site i reverted back to childhood.
hey there,


it depends on the attitude of the kid.. ^___^ and it depends on how you treat them during his childhood times.. ^__^
i know look at yo a s s dummy
its becuse its just the joy of raising the child to see them grow up and you to say '; hey man i made him grow up to be responsibe and make a diffrense.'; and have somthing to love other than your spouse. and to have a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment