Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has your love grown to a much deeper level while married to your spouse?

At first my wife and I got married because we were older and more practical. Then we had a baby. Now I love my wife more now than when I married her.Has your love grown to a much deeper level while married to your spouse?
YES YES YES 34 YEARS AND STILL GROWING!!!


If you really love the person and the person loves you then love will grow stronger day by day because that how love repays itself. Love is unselfish and if it is flourishing it shows how unselfish you both are and in your heart you feel you can always dig deeper to show the person your love , and the cycle of love continues to grow stronger with each passes day. KEEP IT UP - HAVE A GREAT LIFE and'; DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY';Has your love grown to a much deeper level while married to your spouse?
Yes it has. I believe it has alot to do with the two becoming one thing that the Bible talks about. You can't get this just living with someone. I LOVE him! Though I must ask, her having the baby made you love her more? You mind explaining to me how? I've heard it said before, but I never asked how, until now that is.
No for me, and it kills me inside! I'm actually pregnant with his first child, but for some reason I can not trust him! I have a feeling like he's not necessarily cheating but hes capable to do so...he cheated on his ex with me...I know its something I should have thought of before I got married, and I did, but it didnt hit me till after...There is nothing in the world that I would like more than to feel what you feel.....
Sounds like a bunch of romantic nonsense to me. I love my wife, but it hasn't been a transcendental experience, and it waxes and wanes with life's trials.
I must say I do love my wife more now. We connect in every way. We are everything to each other. We never go to sleep without a kiss and never leave the house without say i love you...
So sweet! We don't have kids yet but I have grown to love him even more deeper than when we got married. I look at him and admire him with such more appreciation.
We have loved one another more and more everyday
well, i am not married to the love of my life yet. I love him more than anything in this world, and every day that passes by i find myself loving him even more... so yeah , love does grow, that is if you are the perfect match and are meant to be together. So thats a good sign....
yes it has...so has my patients my understanding my compromising
Yes
I guess so. I don't really keep track of it.
It's a definite yes for me.
Yes my love has grown much deeper for him. We have petty fights but I am committed to stay in until death we part!
ahh so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment