Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you do if your spouse left for work with underwear on and came home without them?

She said she soiled them accidentally, so threw them away. Believable?What would you do if your spouse left for work with underwear on and came home without them?
depends on the trust ,, things do happen , how do you know she even wore any to work What would you do if your spouse left for work with underwear on and came home without them?
I would say...give her the benefit of the doubt. I can see why you might wonder, but when you think about the situation that she described, it is very believeable.





Soiled could mean discharge, blood if she is starting her time of month, or even from the other end, sorry...don't want to get too personal here. So, there are all different ways she could have soiled them and that is very believable, so what should she do next? She could either wear them like that which would be very uncomfortable or she could toss them, and feel a whole lot better about the situation.





It might help you to think about what you would do in that situation yourself. I bet you can at least understand the feeling uncomfortable part of it. Who knows...you might choose to continue to wear them, but can you see how someone else might think it is gross, or might be afraid someone else could smell the odor....there are so many different ways of looking at it. Just be careful that you don't choose the ';negative'; way. Trust unless she gives you reason not to....I would say this is very likely the way it happened. Try not to stress over it, okay? Good luck and I hope this helps.





P.S., one other thing I just thought of too is that if she were cheating, wouldn't she make sure and remember to put her underwear back on? I mean...that is something she would definitely miss, you know? She's telling the truth.
Ok, I'm embarrassed to even answer this question, BUT since I've experienced this situation I will do it for the sake of your wife.





I have left my house in the morning wearing panties, but during the day I had some (Oh God, shoot me now!) discharge...so my underwear felt a bit wet and uncomfortable and I discreetly took them off in the restroom and put them in my car.





Look, maybe your wife's lying...I don't know. But, as a female, I have legitimately been in that situation.
OMG- I would definitely ask my spouse what happened and would hope for a comical story. Sounds like your spouse was a bit embarrassed about it- did you ask her if she is OK? If she needs any help?





Implying a lack of trust in your partner doesn't pay if you're after a long term relationship. It's better to give her the benefit of the doubt than create resentment. Being that it's an unresolved issue, you might want to chat with her about it a bit more.



funny that you should have found her out , but seeing that you did , I would not believe her . if it looks like a duck , quacks like a duck , and swims like a duck . it may not be a duck , but if you were trying to act like a duck ,you would do it like that , and if you were trying to not act like a duck you would have to have done a better job , so let the crime of acting like a duck cary the same weight as being a duck , and kick her to the curb , if she's not a duck , next time she'll wash em .
If this is the only thing that makes you doubt her then I would believe her. It could happen. Now if there has been other signs of cheating you might need to investigate a little more. Don't throw away the trust unless your have no doubt. If it concerns you then go ahead and start looking for other tell tell signs, but if there is nothing and she finds out you don't trust her be prepared for what comes.
How did you know that she left with them and came home without them, just curious because my husband would have had no clue whether I was wearing underwear to work or whether I had them when I came home. We had a pretty close relationship also but I cannot see him really knowing this.
Don't listen to them!! This is totally believable for anyone. You just have to know your spouse. Of course it depends on age, health, and circumstance as well. This does not happen to everyone, but it is VERY embarrassing!
Scary as it may sound, I have had the #1 accident at work and taken them off, and one day my bra broke on the back strap and I threw that away. Was she late getting home and do you trust her normally?
so she sharted..big deal...if it starts to be a pattern, or starts to get expensive (if they are Victoria Secret panties etc), you may need to either spy on her, or seek medical advice....





if bras start to go missing totally different story!!
I have started my period and had to throw them away. If it is that time of the month for her I would believe her, but if not I would seriously question her story. Grown women don't soil their clothes.
Well, my Aunt told me that hers fell off in the library and instead of reclaiming them and being embaressed, she left them there! Is she lying? Probably not:-)
there was a guy yesterday that said everytime he farted juice came out. lol maybe she has the same problem and just had a mishap
If you trust her, you shouldn't have any concerns.





I've sneezed at work and had to change my undies because I peepeed them.
Is fishy! Better be careful, before unhappiness happen.
UN...believable; better check the ceiling of her car for footprints too.
I would say absolutely not


sorry
Yes, it's possible.
It could happen, but that's when the whole trust thing comes in...do you trust her? My guess is no since your asking people on here.....so go with your gut!
I would then go to my work, with panties on, and come home later with none. Without an answer as to why. :P
How much do you trust her and why??

No comments:

Post a Comment