Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have you ever called someone else name while making love with your spouse? What happened?

I did this once not intentionally, and that was the longest night of my life. I had to explain the name. I promised never to that again. It was awful but today it's funny.Have you ever called someone else name while making love with your spouse? What happened?
I did it once and i had to pretend that i did not know what he was talking aboutHave you ever called someone else name while making love with your spouse? What happened?
I did once. I had been married to my ex for 19 years and we started our relationship when I was 14. We had been divorced for about 4 years before I married again, but I had been saying his name so long it just popped out. My sweet husband never missed a stroke so I thought he didn't heard me. Later he told me he had heard me but could understand it considering how long I had been with my ex. He' a very secure man and he knew he was the one I was making love with and loved so it just wasn't a big deal. I doubt my reaction would be the same if he had said his ex wife's name.
Never because I am totally committed to my wife %26amp; she is all I think about when we are intimate.
Not at all..when i am having intercourse with my husband, my full concentration is on him and aint no other man in my life i am giving TLC too..only my husband.
My husband called me his ex's name when we were arguing a couple of times. Whatever.





I doubt he'd confuse us during sex.
i've never called out a name at all when doing it... it would make me giggle (i think him too)... but have called out a few choice words that YA would censor...
I've never

No comments:

Post a Comment