Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I really want to know what causes men/women to beat their spouse?

I want websites, anything you can find to help me to understand what kind of person it takes to do something like this and what's troubling them. Thanks!I really want to know what causes men/women to beat their spouse?
If only we could understand the abusive mind............they want control, domination and to instill fear thinking that these things will get them respect that they feel they somehow deserve. Abusers are sick and don't change.I really want to know what causes men/women to beat their spouse?
http://www.wordsbykim.com/contents/About鈥?/a>





Personally, I think that every so often, someone comes along who's just genetically wired to be mean. Then those people pass their mean onto their kids, who grow up and become meaner, or who become victims.





Sometimes Nurture comes in to play, and someone can become a decent person, even with the odds against them. Yet another mystery of life.





This is an incredibly simplified opinion, and I know there's a lot more to it. Just didn't want to write a novel.
Insecurity is at the root of most problems, I think, including abuse. The person who abuses doesn't feel good about themselves, has a lot of anger because of that and takes it out on an innnocent victim.
They are mentally ill and have violent tendencies. They are the same type of people who get into punch ups in a bar if someone accidentally bumps into them or steps on their foot
I don't know any website. Do know it takes someone with a loose screw to abuse another person.
Impulse control problems.
Because their bullies and want to be in control.
  • makeup hair
  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment