Friday, April 30, 2010

Would you be willing to bet your life that your spouse has not cheated on you?

I know I know it's all about trust in a relationship but that's a serious game of russian roulette.Would you be willing to bet your life that your spouse has not cheated on you?
I have been with my hubby for 24 years, I would bet my life and his life that he has never cheated on me.





And I know for a fact I have never cheated on himWould you be willing to bet your life that your spouse has not cheated on you?
Yes.
Yes, As Christians we believe in been faithful. With Jesus Christ in the center of our marriage I will never have to worry about my hubby ever cheating
I would without a doubt bet my life that my husband has never cheated nor will he ever. He is my best friend and I am his. He was cheated on before we got together by his ex and it effected him badly and we both agree that if we feel we need to be unfaithful we would let the other know and break it off first. I also make sure by trying to make all of his fantasys come true.
I would bet my life my hubby hasn't cheated. He was cheated on by both of his exes and suffered a breakdown after the second one - he would never put anyone through what he suffered, even his worst enemy, so there is no way he will ever cheat on me.
If you had of asked me this two mths ago I would have said yes, but now I know better, he did have an affair and he was one of the men wives talk about that say I KNOW HE WOULD NEVER. He stated he would never do it, hated the thought etc then he did.





Never say never people you just dont know.






Nope...I know he has, which is why we're separated..well partly. In all honesty, I think everyone does, or has..those who believe their significant others haven't or don't are poor poor souls...who are just with smart players.
i wouldn't bet my life on it but i bet most women are saying yes and who cheats the most, MEN
These days no one can bet either boy or girl that their spouse has not cheated.
I know its one thing to trust your spouse but it's another when it comes to putting your life on the line....





Do you know how many women say ';I know my husband and I know he loves me with all his heart and would never cheat on me'; Well I'm sure there are plenty of other women out there that felt the same way and if they had bet their lives they'd be looking down from heaven wondering what the hell went wrong. And I know there are some women that cheat and their husbands have that same mentality.





Women and men can be so naive at times. What you don't think could happen there is always a possibility that it can.





Doesn't matter how long you've been married...5, 10, 20 years....You could die not every knowing your spouse stepped out on you.





That's just the awful truth.















i would bet my life my boyfriend has not cheated on me we have been together for 2 1/2 years and are getting married 8-24-2010 if not sooner
Yes i would cause i know my husband and i know he has never cheated and never would cheat on me cause he loves me more then anything and would never do anything to hurt me or our marriage plus i know his views on cheating..He is totally against infidelity.
I already have bet it.
Yes
No I don't want to bet that.


And yes it's a serious game of Russian roulette.

No comments:

Post a Comment