Friday, April 30, 2010

How old are most people when they meet thier spouse?

The answer I assume could be different between men and woman?How old are most people when they meet thier spouse?
It varies depending on which spouse. I met my current spouse when I was 51. My first when I was 16. We won't talk about the two in between.How old are most people when they meet thier spouse?
There is census data that says the average age for a man and woman to get married in each country (there is data for US states as well). This is because you need to apply for a marriage license.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_at_firs鈥?/a>





But because there aren't any legal documents that record when you start dating someone, you probably aren't going to be able to find the answer to the question you're asking.
I met my husband when I was 16 and he was 20. I didn't agree to date him until I turned 17 and he was 20. We were married when I was 19, got pregnant at 20, had my baby girl when I was 21. I am still 21 and he is 25. I love my husband more than anything in the world!
They are not usually the right age. The right age should be late 20's, early 30's. That is when you will know exactly what you want and who you are ready to settle down and share your life with.





I met my husband when I was 33 and believe me, he was worth the wait!
I met my first husband when I was 20.





I met my second husband when I was 15 (obviously, we didn't get married - we were long time friends who ';sparked'; after my first husband died)





I met my third husband when I was 36.
I met mine when he was 19 and I was 18. We started dating when he was 25 and I was 24.
Who took a census on this? Nobody knows the average.
I was 21, he was 33
i'm female, met him a month after i turned 20.. he was 24 1/2..


married 15 months later and that was 6 years ago.
yeah the ages varies so there is no straight answer to that
i was 22 when i met my husband, he was 30

No comments:

Post a Comment