Friday, April 30, 2010

Married Couples - Has your spouse ever cut a fart in their sleep?

When one of you is snoozing and the other is puttering, reading, watching the tv, etc.,.... did your other half let one go - while they were in dreamland? Did you get up an run into the other room or did you wake your honey with your own laughter?


*Would they deny that they have broken wind in their sleep?


*Which ones do they let off more often,...... The Silent but Deadly, The Slow Bubbling Leak,... The Noisy but Harmless,... or The Sloppy Loud'n' Nasty -makes your eyes water while you gasp for air, . . .





Well, I am curious and I would like to share a laugh too.





And yes, one of my Ex's has fessed-up %26amp; told me I have done it too, between gufaws of laughter.Married Couples - Has your spouse ever cut a fart in their sleep?
yes yes yes yes yes


lmaoooooooo


and i know ive done it too


once i woke up because i was farting outloud


(i think it woke me up because this is something i really worry about)


of course i wanted to just die at the time but when i was alone, later, (and now) i had to laugh at myselfMarried Couples - Has your spouse ever cut a fart in their sleep?
yep i have done a ton of times, my live-in gf said i fart all the time, but hey i fart all the time when I'm up, The Fart is the best way to get someone to laugh, unless there to uptight or have no sense of humor, i laugh my butt of at movies that supply a good farting scene, like Larry the cable guys movie, WOOHOO the best
Oh Yes!
she did
think positive

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete