Friday, April 30, 2010

Grown up question - If you and your spouse separate and spouse has sex with someone else, Is it cheating?

If you are not together, why shouldn't the spouse be allowed to have sex? But then again you two are still married aren't you? What say you?Grown up question - If you and your spouse separate and spouse has sex with someone else, Is it cheating?
depends on who you talk to.... Me, I say no.Grown up question - If you and your spouse separate and spouse has sex with someone else, Is it cheating?
I say that if you are separated, yes it is still cheating since you are still married, but there are people who have stayed married for whatever reason yet lived separate lives, in different states and so on. It's a tough call, I guess it's going to ultimately be up to the persons involved. Me personally, if my husband and I were to split for whatever reason, he slept with someone, then come back to me, I would not take him back because it would be cheating to me. If however, he slept with someone and we were not going to get back together anyhow, that's his choice, and technically still cheating, but you're pretty much over anyhow, I wouldn't waste my time calling him a cheater since we had gotten to the point of being separated anyway.
Well technically it is cheating if you're still married. I say, if you're going to have sex with someone else then why not just get divorced? What's the purpose of separating if you're going to be having sex with someone else? If you're having sex with someone other than the person you're married to, then the relationship is obviously over so you might as well go ahead and get a full divorce.
you need to seperate out, legal, moral, and cheating.. legally well resarch the law based on where you are, like the other poster said its pretty clear cut I'd think. Morally, id say its wrong, seems to me if your spouse is getting that point w/ another, its just time to do for the divororce. I think cheating, is defined by the seperation the two of you agreeded on. If you agreed not to its cheating, if you didnt define it, maybe its time to define it. and if you feel its cheating, maybe you should stop caring about him or her as well..
I know, you aren't together, but... c'mon, you are still married, and you made an oath to stay true together, so that is wrong. Marriage is a law, and that is breaking it, even if you are still aren't seeing each other, you are still bonded.
It's a gray area. I wouldn't do it unless I wanted out. If you have sex while separated, to me it is basically saying ';I don't care enough about this marriage to think about it, instead of how much poon I can score';. You want to rebuild a relationship with that attitude? Good luck.





Even if I wanted out, it wouldn't be such a hot idea. If they're not already trying to take you for everything you have, it might provoke them. If it's already gone that way ... then it's up to your conscience I suppose.
I think it depends on the reason for the separation and the agreements. Some people have ';trial separations'; where they just try being apart and the general idea is not to sleep with others. Some have trial separations specifically so they can try out other people. Some people are legally and formally separated pending divorce. I would say only the first situation is really cheating.
Other Woman...





The real question was if he was having sex with you prior to his 'separation' and is that why he is now 'separated'? In your case he obviously places no value on the commitment he has to his wife so why should he care if it's ok or not? If you are married and sleeping with someone else you obviously lack morals...





Geez... is it cheating? At this point does it really matter anymore?
God says it is cheating. Actually, God says if you get divorced, and you have sex with someone else, you are cheating (even if that person is your second wife). You really have to be sure when you get married, because in God's eyes, there is no undoing of a marriage.
SOOOOOO FUNNY!





Didn't like what I had to say huh? So you blocked me? LOL!!!





I really wasn't trying to be mean... Truth hurts huh?





So are we going to post more questions today acting like we have morals and care about other people's feelings? Is it cheating? LMFAO!!!





Since you take so much pride in labeling yourself as the ';other woman'; then maybe you need to get over it.





Block me all you want.... I have multiple personalities and none of them think highly of a home wrecking whore!
My belief is that a separation is a time to think things over and see if you really want out of the relationship or if you are going to want that person back, and for things in the relationship to calm down for a bit. not a time to cheat.





Its a thinking period.
Lily is right. As long as you have filed for a legal separation, it is not cheating and cannot be used against you in the divorce.
I say once you move out of the marital household, you are free to do as you wish.


If you still live together but are seperated, its a bit different.
If you have a legal separation (no such thing in my state) is is actually legal for you to bed around. Strange but true.
whoaaa buddy, that's like getting a divorce. marriage is supposed to be forever till death do us apart. i don't think that is the right thing to do
It depends on your agreement. If you feel you just need time apart why on earth would you assume that things are completely over so you need to find someone else.
In my opinion yes its cheating because you are still legally married.
unless there is an agreement that the relationship is over it is still cheating.
I wouldn't say it's cheating, you both know it's ending so why hold it up...I personally couldn't do it, It took me a good 2 years before I was ready to date again.
If someone seperates it should be to clear your head. Sleeping around doesn't really help that.
Yep, it's cheating until the the divorce is final.
if the main goal is getting back together then yes. if its whatever happens happens.. then no.
i believe its cheating because its just a separation, doesn't give u the right to cheat and sleep around.
I think it's better to wait til the ink is dry on the divorce papers..that sounds good in theory, but it often doesn't work in real life.
technically, not an adult question. Yes it is cheating because you are still married. You would have to get divorced
If you are still married then YES it is cheating.
still cheating.
Are you still the other women? I notice you didn't include it as your signature this time.





Just wondering
that is cheating. you are still married.
  • blue mask
  • makeup books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment